Original ecig blueberry clone

This is a really off the wall question, but does anyone remember the old school ecigs with the cartridges (around 2010). I don’t remember the brand, but the sold them at convenience stores and the end lit up when you puffed.

My favorite flavor was blueberry and I’m just curious if anyone knows of a clone. I’ve tried about every blueberry on the market and I think TPA Blueberry Wild is the closest. I have missed that flavor since I moved on vaping and I don’t even know if they sell those anymore.

Like I said, an off the wall question. I also would appreciate recommendations for good blueberry recipes.

Thanks

4 Likes

Add a small amount of raspberry or grape. Not enough to register the flavor, but enough to modify the blueberry profile.

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I’m going to make up some right now and will give it a try.

3 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

3 Likes

Hello and WELCOME to ELR. I suggest picking up MF Blueberry. It’s got to be the best BB out there and I am not even a fan of Medicine Flower but the BB is very good. @Nicotine_River has it on sale for $12 which is almost half off. Here is a link if you are interested
https://riversupplyco.com/collections/clearance/products/medicine-flower-blueberry

Also, This guy @DarthVapor loves his BB and has several very good recipes. ie.

Good luck

4 Likes

@metalsmithchic Hi and welcome :smile: There’s a new kid on the block called VSO and they have a fabulous Blueberry. Search the VSO Tasting Notes here on the forum.

2 Likes