Ouch! I'm Old

Yeah, so I’ve been skating all of my life but now that I am nearly 50 it’s starting to hurt a lot more.

12 Likes

When winter comes it is time to snowboard landings can be softer :rofl:

7 Likes

I agree but my old arthritic ass just can’t take the cold any more. I’m a Southern California boy, born and bred.

4 Likes

Anti inflams and pain killers are my major expenses during winter lol

4 Likes

I hear that. I just started vaping CBD but it’s still too early to tell if it is going to help. I am hopeful though.

3 Likes

I hope it works for you, it did not for me.

3 Likes

george-takei-oh-myyy-mp-t-shirts

6 Likes

I’ve been doing research on CBD, what strength would you suggest?

2 Likes

That’s some gnarly rash, my friend. Bombing hills or were you at a park? Judging by the lack of gravel, I’d have to guess concrete…

3 Likes

I was attempting a kick flip on to a concrete ledge and really misjudged the height. Ended up dragging my leg across the entire length.

3 Likes

Honestly I couldn’t say. A friend hooked me up with some of his personal supply.

2 Likes

Ouch. That’s gonna tingle for a bit!

BTW, I’ve found taking CBD orally(under the tongue) to be a bit quicker in action, but tends to wear off a little quicker than vaping. If I’m having bad anxiety, I typically do a drop or three under the tongue and then follow with a vape. Also, I’ve found lower wattage vaping to not “ruin”(for wont of a better word) the efficacy of the CBD as well. I usually keep my trusty old Kanger SubTank with RBA suited up for my CBD vaping as I only typically run it at 18-22 watts.

4 Likes

Ah, thanks.

2 Likes

WhoAh Z-Boy UR gonna need a Z-pac. [insert sufficient emojis to signify friendly humor here]

I know you know how to treat that, but I broke my knee at 50 and learned our bones take twice as long to heal at that age. My brother got a deep puncture on his calf that got infected and became a bone infection, so take a little extra care …YoWcH! Rest Up!

5 Likes

Dammit - I was gonna make that joke.

Kinda cool that you’re still messing with the board tho man. (insert stereotypical skater slang here)

4 Likes

heh 420 is for p******
IT’S 720!

3 Likes

Before I scrolled down to the sock my mind played a bit of a trick on me O.o

720 is my number ^^

3 Likes

Louie, CBD is unregulated, so you can buy it from anywhere. I’ve been looking into it, but haven’t “pulled the trigger” on it yet. It’s a bit pricey.

Heard it tastes “earthy”, but just as effective under the tongue. What strength did you get ?

Rest and hope it doesn’t mess you up for too long.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about ur leg! Growing up is hard work!

2 Likes

yeah, growing up is the dumbest thing I ever got myself into. :wink:

7 Likes