Our New Moderators

As part of the evolution of ELR, @daath @Ken_O_Where and I decided to bring on some more moderators.

I’d like you to join us in giving a hearty hello and a huge thanks and welcome to @woftam @Alisa @Silhouette and @Jenny1978 for joining the staff! :tada: :heart:

We’re excited that they agreed to sacrifice their lives join us and we hope you guys are, too. :grin:

53 Likes

congrats all of you , have fun dont get to stressed

13 Likes

Congrats guys! :boom:

11 Likes

Congratulations to all. Those elected and those who will have help. Ok, I’m personally excited about 2 of the 3 new elect as one has been snarky with me, but hey I’m sure with the added responsibility that one will come up to the challenge.

9 Likes

No not dah momma!! Crap now i gotta be good.

Congrats to all of you!!!

Haha haha. More mischief!

16 Likes

got%20my%20eye%20on%20you

24 Likes

Congratulations @Jenny1978 @woftam @Alisa

12 Likes

Oddly, I will let you watch me.

8 Likes

Glad you’ns finally realized you need help!! It takes more than 2 to run a 10,000 person day care :laughing:

29 Likes

I may be good, because I cannot stop looking at this. Lol.

9 Likes

Just want to say thank you to everyone on the site, we all contribute to our community. And thank you for agreeing to help out just a little more, new mods. Id like to say more but did you guys see how many words i had to type tonight? Wow… hehe

22 Likes

11 Likes

Why do you need more moderators?

There is only about 4 of us that create chaos. Hell just sick @Alisa on me and there would only be 3.

12 Likes

Congrats you guys/gals. I will now add you to the list of people I have to be nice to.

12 Likes

Good to see we have a ozzy in the mix :ok_hand: @woftam well done

8 Likes

grats guys, i think ;p (meaning no stress I hope!!) :hugs:

7 Likes

Grats @Jenny1978 , @woftam, @Alisa

7 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

Congrats guys!

5 Likes

Coolllll… congrats