Our New Moderators

Congrats @Jenny1978 @woftam @Alisa and @Silhouette

3 Likes

Congrats hon! :hugs: Another deserving appointment!

By the way… You do realize, that with “The Silly” still being in place, some of us are going to expect some form of “comic relief” involved when you publicly put foot to ass. Right? :crazy_face: :laughing:

2 Likes

Congratulations all! Thank you for being our (poor you) babysitters, and please don’t forget to bring gel pens for coloring time, the crayons get eaten too quickly.

:smiley:

8 Likes

Congratulations to all of you you all really deserve it and probably will regret it just kidding but welcome to the world of moderating a bunch of animals down the rabbit hole. Helluva responsibility, Go Fam. I enjoy this site more and more everyday and appreciate all of your Insight letting us tap into your knowledgeable brains with all your resources Etc…

2 Likes

Congrats new mods, @woftam it sure is good to see a presence from down under, nice one mate.

3 Likes

Congrats @Alisa @woftam @Jenny1978 @Silhouette!!! Awesome choice for new mods, although I know that DaMomma has been moderating under cover here for a very long time now, so its nice to see her take the public role!!!

5 Likes

Congrats to our four new moderators! @JoJo and @Ken_O_Where I have to ask , has everyone gone buck wild during my absence?:crazy_face:

14 Likes

DUDE!!! SOOOOOO happy to see you! :kissing_heart::tada:

6 Likes

Oh man, where have you BEEN? Only moderately so. :crazy_face:

You have been missed. :blush:

4 Likes

@woftam Only got to do 50% of the work as most people are asleep when hes awake, plus his in the future so can deal with problems before they come to fruition :laughing:

8 Likes

Cool avatar Grub :rofl::tada:

5 Likes

You know I have the power to change avatars, right? How do you think Joel got his jester’s hat? :rofl:

7 Likes

Congrats @Silhouette!! I’m happy to see you as a moderator!!

1 Like

Congrats to the new Mods …the choice could of not been better…a great selection…all stand up people on here…and well respected…

2 Likes

You’re back!!! We missed you :hugs:

And a big welcome to the new moderators too. Good luck to you all.

4 Likes

welcome home Brother 🖒😉
been a while…

4 Likes

@woftam, @Alisa, @Silhouette, @Jenny1978… I don’t know that “congratulations” is the correct sentiment which one should bestow upon you. :grimacing: I’ve been an active member with ELR since juuuuust about it’s genesis… and I can say, I wouldn’t relish the position of a moderator for love nor money! Bless @JoJo & @Ken_O_Where for keeping things civil, when things get ugly.

Excerpt from “Announcement”:

“The rules in the FAQ are no longer just suggestions. We are keeping them the same for now, but will be enforcing them as written going forward. Content (text, gif, image, or otherwise) needs to stay PG-13; threads need to stay on track; and personal attacks, bullying, hate speech, racial slurs, threats, and abusive tones will not be tolerated.”

The above quoted statement and so much more, is on your plate and under your watchful eye.

In the early days, @daath was the only mod. He depended a great deal on ELR being somewhat “self moderated” by cool-headed members. Now, as @JoJo said… this place is way too big to be handled by a couple of people.

I just wanted to say…thanks… for caring enough to care what happens on ELR! In a way, you won’t be doing this all alone… ELR can still be “self moderating” at times. But, you guys are the “new sheriff in town” now… :wink: Good luck at the every day “High Noon”!

13 Likes

When I got here in November last year I saw there was only 2 mods plus @daath, and I was amazed. I figured the place was either really small or really civil. Then I met @Cutlass92 and learnt it was neither! Kidding. It showed that @JoJo and @Ken_O_Where were capable and over-stressed at the same time. Excellent job of keeping the ship floating, you two, and again, welcome all new mods too.

12 Likes

Couldn’t of said it better myself. :+1:

6 Likes

Congratz @Silhouette, @Jenny1978, @woftam & @Alisa , Thx for contributing to keep the vape power & ELR family strong !

3 Likes