Over 100,000 recipes , which ones are good?

there are way to many recipes here , some seem ridiculous
some might be good , but have so many ingredients that it is hard to tell
maybe we need a another category where you are only allowed to post your top 2 recipes
i dont know the answer but maybe some suggestions?

3 Likes

If you look around, there are a couple threads here already. What are you vaping/mixing today? How about a threesome? How about a quartet? and some other threads alike…

But really, what is good is very subjective. And a lot of the highly rated recipes may be good on some equipment and be terrible on other… You may think a recipe sucks while it’s an ADV for me, or the other way around.
When you get a little experience with DIY and you get to know your flavors, you’ll be able to judge a juice’s goodness even before you make it.

8 Likes

Some may seem ridiculous to you…

Like this one may seem ridiculous

But me and friends like this one…

As they say taste is subjective…

1 Like

That name is a cruel cruel joke lmao Snozzberry

2 Likes

Depends on your flavor profile interest, there are juices were its an exact replica of its food counterpart. if you don’t like say…kiwi as a real fruit, you won’t like kiwi as a vape flavor. think of stuff you like eating/drinking/flavoring and viola.

1 Like

Hmm, haven’t really noticed :smirk:

2 Likes

That’s not necessarily true, I love eating kiwis, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and the likes but I hate vaping it. Now I’ve never tried it but I’m sure I don’t like eating tobacco…:thinking: :laughing:

comprehension was expected a bit here, if someone is looking for a flavor for vaping, usually you ask "what kind of flavors do you enjoy in …Cig/candy/dessert/cereal, or etc, at least for me. I try to associate flavors to flavors they already know and like, to make it a good transition, but that’s usually for first time vapers.

2 Likes