Oz nicotine

Can I ask how people are getting wholed of nicotine in OZ.?
Im running really low and need some help please

2 Likes

I take it you don’t want to go the pharmacy route?

1 Like

Have tried to yet… is it the only way ?

2 Likes

It’s the only ‘legal and government approved’ way yes. It’s honestly not hard, nearly all of them do a free script and you can still get freebase/unflavoured salts in 50mg/ml.

There are other ways, but no guarantee they’ll get through customs.

2 Likes

Tabuu have the cheapest prices for unflavoured 50mg/ml juice out of all the online pharmacies. Free to sign up and have a look.

3 Likes

So i got script off the doctor for the nicotine finding it hard to find a chemist that stocks straight freebase nic.
Any hint please

1 Like

Yeah no real pharmacies carry a proper range of the stuff. They’ve all just got the little phix pod units and that’s about it.
You need to sign up with one of the online pharmacies. They issue a script within a day and then you can view the stuff for sale on their website.

1 Like

Yep tried that… both have zero stock.

1 Like

Tabuu have stock but it looks like 12mg/ml is the highest concentration you can get. I use 50mg salts personally.

1 Like

Hey mate I just noticed Tabuu have stock now of Freebase. 100% PG 50mg Nicopod brand. It’s almost $30 for 60ml, but looks like that’s what we’ve got available rn :man_shrugging: I was worried they were going to reduce the legal limit or something for a second there.

1 Like

Just noticed this- and what a wonderful addition @RandomlyAssigned has made. :metal::metal::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Haha sounds like I’m a shill for Tabuu. I’m not though. We just have a prescription system here in Australia and that is the online pharmacy that currently holds my script. So they are the only online pharmacy I can view stock.

2 Likes