Ozo Stevia Stone

So the Reb A version has this in it?

3 Likes

Yes, un-opened

3 Likes

Ok, since I have opened it, I will go transfer it to the fridge and hope it will still be ok since it has been in a drawer for a few months after opening.

2 Likes

Reb A = Rebaudioside A
A steviol glycoside that comes from the leaves of the stevia plant.
The pyure link you posted does not have citric acid and/or apple cider vinegar.
If it did/does , it would be listed in the ingredients.
BTW, I have not seen any Pyure liquid containing CA and ACV in quite awhile.
Making my own (blend) I can have it ----- or not.

2 Likes

Thank you, trying to scroll up so I can read your post about adding CA and ACV to my own.

1 Like

I have a deluted 15ml in PG sitting on my desk for over a year and a half from the liquid version. Only time I have had any questionable mix was from the dry flake version. It turned black in the bottom corners of the bottle.

2 Likes

So basically I add these drops from these brands to my 1.8 oz Pyure bottle and then keep in the fridge.

1 Like

This should explain it :

2 Likes

So basically I add these drops from these brands to my 1.8 oz Pyure bottle and then keep in the fridge.

1 Like

NO
That would not be even close to the blend I make.
I would not [contaminate] an entire bottle (1.8oz) like that, keep them separate
and use them accordingly.

ONLY

I have not used the liquid stevia enough, in e-liquid, to have had any thoughts on dosage.
I use it in baking often, also in drinks.
When (you) have determined the dosage (stevia) in your e-liquid mixes, then you can add
acv or lime/lemon juice, using an eye dropper, at least the way I would do it.
As far as preserving the liquid stevia you have, just put it in the fridge.

2 Likes

Ok, thank you. At least my Pyure is sleeping happily in the fridge now. :wink:

2 Likes

@ozo I think you’re right. Years ago, it seemed VERY common to have ACV and CA in many Stevia sweeteners, but as of late, not so much.

1 Like