Pa dragon fruit

Hi, new to diy, and wondered who is using dragon fruit and what to mix it with. Bought it on a suggestion but not sure of the smell.

Here’s a good thread for reference. In the fifth post Ringling mentions Dragonfruit.

Also check out the flavor details page for Dragon Fruit (TPA) :smile:

1 Like

Thank you, it should be arriving tomorrow and I think I will do the one drop In water taste test. Gut feeling was to use strawberry.

1 Like

Thanks for the link, I’ll get used to navigating around here soon. :sunglasses:

1 Like

One of my favorite vapes is dragon fruit and Bavarian cream . simple to mix and its a shake and vape .

Just waiting for it to arrive and will try a small mix. Thanks

Might give this a go. What % are you using?

Look at sucker punch clone.

Yes. This looks good. I’ve not tried the original.

It was my first day mix and I still use it.

here is one of mine using tpa dragonfruit any of the flavours within should pair fairly well this full mix however is one of my adv’s dragon born : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/342527/dragon+born

1.2% Blueberry Wild (TPA)
6% Dragonfruit (TPA)
0.5% Ethyl Malthol 10% (TPA)
0.85% French Vanilla (CAP)
2% Greek Yogurt (TPA)
0.75% Juicy Peach (TPA)
3% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
1.25% Whipped Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 15.55%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2J0y

2 Likes

Oooooo that looks like a very creamy vape! Yum. I was thinking super simple as he’s just getting started. With that in mind I went and grabbed some of Phillip rock’s enter the dragon . I loved this juice but its crazy expensive. So my friend here is the flavor profile of it . its a strawberry peach dragon fruit blend as far as I can tell . with those tastes in mind I’m going to try and search for a good starting point on here . first let’s search by flavor I’m pretty sure juicy peach by TPA is in it . so I’ll search that product first. I’m betting I will find a similar recipes . If not someone stating they have it cloned. Another trick is to search Google for a clone recipes for it .once u find a couple of recipes .grab a pen and write it down . look for commonalities. Then put togather your own takes on them or a xouple of good guesses at what it will take ,then order your flavoring s and wait for your cape mail.

Hope that’s helpfull happy mixing and a merry Christmas to you.

Thanks. Juicy peach is on its way hopefully today. I just went and bought so many flavours. I’m think a peach melba with dragonfruit would be good as well. One I get it mixed I’ll put it up so you can rate it. Merry xmas and thanks.

Mixed up a similar version. Really good straight away. So a coulee of weeks steeping should set it nicely.

Rate it if you like it.

Thanks