Pairing with dirty martinis

Hi all, my wind down cocktail of choice is a very dirty martini. Since quitting smoking in 2015, I haven’t found a pairing that works. This last Friday was the first time in seven years that I was tempted to smoke a cigarette just because of the perceived memory of how the two went together for me. (I didn’t succumb.) Does anyone have a suggestion for me? I’m currently just vaping plain pg/vg with a little menthol with my martinis. Thanks

4 Likes

Someone will say Blue Raspberry.

4 Likes

Personally I would shoot for a salty soy type of flavor.

4 Likes

I dont drink any alcohol so im not sure what would pair well with a Martini …Maybe a lemon lime mix ?? Maybe a Dessert Tobacco like Ry4 types ? What kind of cigarettes did you smoke

6 Likes

Vodka or Gin Martini?

If Vodka, your getting Alcohol flavor with Salt and Olives in your drink. Then I’d pair it with Lemon and something Nutty, like Sun Cookie FLV mixed with Lemonade FLV. Don’t add any Creamy or Custardy stuff.

If Gin, then your getting Alcohol, Juniper Berry, Salt and Olives in your drink. I’d pair that with something Lemony as well, but maybe with Floral and/or Herbal, like Basil. Lemonade FLV with Elderfolwer FLV and hopefully someone can recommend a Basil. Do not try Nature’s Flavors Basil unless you like Asise!

Good luck!

5 Likes

The FLV Basil is a good but strong one with a hint of sweetness. Maybe also a bit FLV Lovage Root would do the trick.

4 Likes

That’s a good idea! Thanks

3 Likes

I have both of those. I knew someone would have an idea that I haven’t thought of. Thanks

3 Likes