Pairing with Morning Coffee

Hello everyone, first time forum poster. I figured I would post to find out what vapes everyone uses while drinking their morning coffee. I love vaping my Dragon’s Breath, which is a stupid simple RY4/Black Currant recipe.

3 Likes

Hazelnut Cake, ButterBerryBiscuit, Taffy BerryCake, Citrijism, Bust A Nut, MommaMilk, are generally the ones I start off with.

1 Like

Got a recipe for that Hazelnut Cake? I’m a sucker for Hazelnut and need an excuse to get the flavor :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t found any vape I like with my coffee actually so I will be monitoring this thread. Thanks for bringing it up and welcome to our lovely online home. :balloon:

1 Like

Or any of his Pipe mixes. Or any of his NETs.

1 Like

Both of these are @Alisa DaMomma’s recipes, and are world-class favorite ADV’s for many, many people on ELR.
I have only altered them for PG/VG ratio, nicotine %, maybe an occasional substitute if needed.
You can find her original on the recipe side of ELR, and all over the forum. [not sure if you can click [adapted from] on my recipes]
If you like one, you will like both. I vape both every day…and for a long, long time now, and always keep two or three 8oz bottles of each…aged in my closet.
If you want her specific original [I doubt anyone can tell a difference in taste between hers and my adapted] and can’t find it, just ask…many folks will lead you there, including @Alisa

4 Likes

You may really enjoy her [ @Alisa ] Bust-A-CoffeNut with your coffee pairing…delicious

3 Likes

This is bomb with coffee! And it’s good with or without the caramel. Talk about stupid simple!!

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/780668/Caramel+on+the+Rocks

1 Like

Looks like I have more than enough reason to get the Hazelnut flavor :wink: but, how about that Caramel On The Rocks? Would it be worth getting solely for this recipe? I have no other use for those flavors, but it sounds more than tempting to my mouth lol.

I usually do creamy vapes at night, like dessert, but it looks like I’ve got some pair sampling to do when the order comes in :wink:

2 Likes

I use rf rocky road solely for that recipe! Imo, totally worth it.

2 Likes

Just my simple 3% Inawera Gold Ducat, very good flavour that needs nothing but can be mixed with soooo many flavours. This is my ADV tobacco. Pairs well with evening drinks too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A Cherry Vanilla NET is my go to. I nubs it to death and it sets me in a relaxing and peaceful mindset.

3 Likes

I usually pair my morning coffee with Cuprian by @Wayne_Walker but I recall loving it with my RY4 Smoked Tea when I have it done :wink:

2 Likes

That’s interesting, though I’m not sure I would get the tea for the recipe. I have, however, been meaning to try some creamed RY4s

2 Likes

just whipped this up a few days ago. this tastes good with my coffee

http://tjek.nu/r/9JzG?token=7816e91e14d8973

3 Likes

I guess one might not get it until trying, the final mix reminds me of a shisha bar here in Portugal :wink:

1 Like

My aboslute favorite flavour is Jam On Toast with my coffee. It tastes EXACTLY like strawberry jam on ever so slightly burnt toast. I’ve no idea how to make it…Yet!!!

2 Likes

My go to w/a coffee

2 Likes