Pancake/Crepe/Wafle

Oh, sorry about that. Molinberry is made in Poland, would it help to order direct from them?

4 Likes

Ask Aussies for the info. They are ordering from the UK all the time, prices are great and shipping costs are friendly.

5 Likes

Touch wood (tapping head) @Sejuiced_By_Mel I have yet to have any concentrates stopped from the UK yet.
I can’t see why they would/could stop them as concentrates are perfectly legal to import as far as I’m aware. Juice with nicotine I could understand but not just concentrates.

6 Likes

Another Australian company selling SSA is Flavour Chasers. I’ve just checked their site and not many and a few of them out of stock but not 30ml bottles like Vapoureyes.

4 Likes

No not nicotine I’ve ordered Concentrates and customs took them. Also I do prefer to buy in Australia

5 Likes

I’d be asking them the question why they’ve stopped them if that’s the case.
Did they not inform you?

6 Likes

Did you ever chase up why they took them? It is totally legal to get concentrates from overseas.

6 Likes

Thanks Lynda for your help… I’ve just got the hang of searching for one item eg. Waffle instead of doing it the long way around. I thought hubby a trick or to lol…

3 Likes

They were all desserts (not that that probably matters but it was when they brought the Nicotine laws in so I did put it down to that… Hopefully next time its smooth sailing.

6 Likes

I did they kept fobbing me off and redirecting me to other sections so in the end I just gave up.

5 Likes

I have got 2 Molinberry but not Waffle related all this info that people are giving me is such a big help. Thanks

5 Likes

The best pancake recipes… don’t have “pancake” flavoring in them.
Start with a cream base (custard… Van swirl etc)
Then have fun with it…

That’s the best advice I got and again it’s just my 2c

Good luck

6 Likes

I’ve never heard of orders from ChefsFlavours.co.uk being held back by customs. They are not declared as vape flavors, but food flavorings on the customs declaration. A bunch of Australian mixers order there. They ship worldwide.

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I do prefer to order from Australia and I can get alot… I just had an unlucky incident.

4 Likes

Thanks for that…I will give it a go

3 Likes

Highly recommend Flavour Forest here in New Zealand.
Concentrates include Bickford, Capella, Chemnovatic, EuroFlavor, Flavor West, Flavorah ,Flavour Art, Hangsen, Inawera, Jungle Flavor, LorAnn Oils, Molinberry, One Stop DIY, Purilum, Real Flavors, Sobucky Super Aromas, TFA, Vape Train and Wonder Flavours

8 Likes

Thanks Kiwi Pete… I have never googled them will give them a try.

5 Likes

I usually import from Bull City which is a bit cheaper (if I order in bulk). When I first checked them out I was a bit wary of a small NZ company I had never heard of. Was concerned over quality (age/dispensing method etc). Then I found out they manufacture commercial liquid in an ISO lab (all certified). Product and packaging and labelling top notch! The other bonus is they carry a great range of Jungle Flavors which Bull City no longer carry and too expensive to buy (shipping costs) from Flavor Jungle in US.

5 Likes

Thanks for that info. Are you in Australia?

3 Likes

In New Zealand

5 Likes