Pancake/Crepe/Wafle

Hello… Can anyone recommend any good Pancake, Crepe or Waffle recipes please. We just cant seem to pull it off. We have several different brands…

Pancake TFA and WF
Crepe WF
Belgium Waffle TFA
Waffle CAP
Thanks guys any help will be appreciated.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks for that we will definitely will give these a go. That has helped so much K & M

4 Likes

I’d do some single flavor testing on what you have there on your list. Search in ELR for “waffle” recipes and maybe go from there. VSO came out with a plain waffle (I think, but I’m also half a sleep still) that you could build on. No maple I believe. I’ve played around with crisp waffle SSA and waffle vanilla FA for a soft in the middle crispy edge waffle which has worked but not yet to my liking. I’d definitely do the SFT on what you have! Good luck!

6 Likes

You can see all recipes for any given flavor in your Stash.

6 Likes

Classic Belgian Waffle by Molinberry is another you can look at. No added syrup/butter/cinnamon, etc. just a good plain waffle.

4 Likes

Could try an oldie but googie:
#16A TFA Maple Belgian Waffel Ready 1/1/17 49ml.
TFA Belgian Waffle 10%
FA Maple Syrup 2% –-------see #58 (was)TFA Maple Syrup 5%
WLT Butter 2.5%
TFA Circus Cotton Candy 2% –- Was SG Stevia 2%
TFA Marshmallow 2%
TFA Acetyl Pyrazine 0.5%
TFA Smooth 0.25%

#16A Rating:8.0 **** (delt’d TFA Smooth 0.5% )
0 mg 30/70 Ready 1/1/17 Rating:

5 Likes

There are none.

2 Likes

Here’s two you could try, the latter of which I am vaping right now and it’s very nice.

6 Likes

Just got this Waffle Dough Sasami recently and have to say i’m impressed. Now i’m really curious about that Soft Waffle ssa (and he puts it on his buy list ofc).

5 Likes

I had been searching for the Sasami Waffle Dough for a couple of years because I had heard it was very good, then only quite recently NomNomz started selling it again so I jumped on it and I like it. As for the SSA Soft Waffle, I have only used it in that one recipe because I haven’t had it long enough to experiment with it yet. The Molinberry Classic Belgian Waffle is also good as is FA Vanilla Waffle. Chef’s/CCW do one which is good but it’s too weak sadly and you need to use a high percentage otherwise it gets buried in a mix.

5 Likes

Thanks for that. I tried a few by searching but found them to be dry. I was just asking if anyone had a good one as, Pancake etc for us as we find hard.

5 Likes

Thank you. I’ve tried searching in Australia for different brands. I ordered once from the USA but they got stopped at customs so I have been a bit hesitant to order again but I will definitely keep a look out.

3 Likes

Thank you i will give that a try.

3 Likes

Thanks for those I do have them in my favourites. A couple of the brands like SSA I have had problems getting in Australia.

4 Likes

They don’t have a lot, but maybe ask if they can get what you need?

5 Likes

Your a bloody legend… I have to admit I try to stick with the same distributor but I havent looked on Vapor Eyes for ages…

5 Likes

Me either as I live in country SA and they still won’t deliver to us as far as I know…

Nope, just checked and they still won’t. Probably the only one that will not these days, no other supplier has had an issue with it.

3 Likes

Its like Australia they will deliver but its customs that can stop them and there goes the money down the drain

6 Likes

With Nic you mean? I always get/got mine from NZ and never had an issue. I do have a script though…

3 Likes