Pandemic Recipes

Frilly Dancing Elfin Gumdrops:star_struck:

4 Likes

it can turn a bit moorish Rocky but it is the best I enjoy playing with.
Honey can be a hard one to mix with, most have to be diluted.
The milk and honey is super nice!

3 Likes

In the Orange Dream one I use it with, it gives a slight brown sugar note on the back end. Reminds me of a Moon Sugar I had once. This was a trial at 1.8%. I liked it though, not complaining. But it does darken the higher you go. Great one though!

4 Likes

@Rocky02852, I have to ask…!!!

Do you actually vape these?! I ask because… Well, there are even some fruit flavors that make me gag and just imagining vaping these is nauseating!!

I’m assuming these are prank recipes…?

I’m asking because I really want to know!

:confused::worried::open_mouth::sweat:

3 Likes

Vape bans would be much more successful if people had to walk through those clouds…

2 Likes

I vape Everything I mix, (ok except Black Licorice at 4% SFT went down the drain)

FYI, Desserts (except my Fried Onion Dessert Rings) and Bakeries make me gag!

2 Likes

Perfect Pandemic Juice, that I’m vaping at the moment!
Don’t knock it till you try it!

1 Like

Desserts and bakeries aren’t my cup of tea, either. Just fruits and berries, maybe a hint of vanilla or marshmallow occasionally :yum:

You’ve got lungs of steel, my friend! :smile:

2 Likes

Nobody will ever even come close… with that… :joy:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Try mixing up the ingredients of a pina colada and a sangria… you will get fried onion rings every time :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Now ya tell me, after 3 months of vaping onions, every which way but loose🤪

2 Likes

Looks good SB, hey that could be the mango that gets the monkey off my back! :wink:

2 Likes

I want to add coconut to this one soo bad.

I think perhaps .4% would do nicely… it’s craving a nut… I dont want to go with pistachio, but that could work too… other than that… the juice is tasty with the caramel dipping in and out :slight_smile: the vanillas really give the kick I was looking for! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OMG do it!

2 Likes