Pandemic Recipes

Since we are all under “quarantine” and a few have already posted up recipes for it… I thought it would be cool to keep them in one spot…

if you have one already… post it up…
if you do not have one… why not mix one up… :wink:

4 Likes

Ha! Reminded me of this - it’s been years since I heard that!

(It’s from OU812 :smiley:)

7 Likes

This is the song my wife and I chose for our wedding ceremony, instrumental acoustic rendition played by a friend. Awesome!

4 Likes
4 Likes

I looked at my flavor stash and wanted to do a COVID-19 recipe and it turned out quite nice:

I already had the Vanilla Cream Tobacco pre steeped, so I could try it out quite fast.

I am actually vaping it today.

4 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking @daath :stuck_out_tongue:
what ya got on the mix bench??? :smiley:

2 Likes

I also did a second one, but due to 19 mg Nic I had to make a second batch at lower Nic:

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Not much - Too busy with work these days - I usually work from home - it’s just been made harder, now that the entire family is home :stuck_out_tongue: If not for the family, my workday hasn’t changed a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

I have some drafts though - the latest is this:

Flower Jazz Gin

Ingredient %
Elderflower (Flavorah) 0.50
Florida Key Lime (FA) 0.50
Gin (FA) 2.00
Jasmine (Gelsomino) (FA) 0.70

Flavor total: 3.7%

I did note on this, that perhaps a hint of spearmint would also be interesting :slight_smile: It’s only an untested draft so far, though! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Avoiding human contact is the best defense!

6 Likes

Yeah, I like non-fruits, but polite pass.

5 Likes

I like my pickles diced and fried :upside_down_face: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Stuck in Rhode Island for awhile, so it’s the State Drink for me!
(with lyrics on recipe site)

5 Likes

Oh, you may like my Blooming Onoins!:crazy_face:

5 Likes

The perennial satirist in me dreamed-up some recipe names from the US Epicenter in Seattle, WA:

“Pangolin Soup”

“Bat Shat Fever”

“Pandamonium”

:clown_face:

3 Likes

I do have versions of a biscuit, cappuccino, and all of the creams milks and milk and honey…
I also know, both apple pop and apple cider are excellent subs for liquid amber… :slight_smile:

I do not have an onion, but I am sure I can request that and a pickle from my lab :stuck_out_tongue:
Watch me get a sausage instead lmao!!!

5 Likes

Bat Tobacco :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Battaco (also doubles as a lovely Tex-Mex menu choice) … :wink:

USDA Free Range Chlorinated Mad Cow Shanks ?

4 Likes

Oh, you do tee up a lot of good reply potentials…

4 Likes

hehe!! I just know who I work with and yeah it happens like that.

4 Likes

I just recently got the milk and honey FLV and it worked magic in my coffee syrup for my coffee milk, I had tried some caramels that didn’t pan out.
Warning about Onion, keep bottle in zip lock baggie, AWAY from all other flavors🤪

6 Likes