Panty Dropper - Award Winning Recipe - You'll LOVE it!

LMAO! reminded me how ghetto that cakebatter tasted after one day of vaping the elusive panty drip

1 Like

Yeah, panty-batter just doesn’t sound appealing…

4 Likes

Time to mix up an award winning recipe

13 Likes

That’s the next award winnng ejuice.

5 Likes

@TheTinMan

6 Likes

The Wayback Machine For The Win !!!

http://web.archive.org/web/20161119072922/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhCsugDc74c

Clicky Clicky for DIY History

6 Likes

Just mixed a batch about an hour ago. One of my favorites!

3 Likes

You read my mind! I saw your post on another thread and was going to link this one as a response :rofl:

3 Likes

I got.all the ingredients except the.marshmallow I have fa, purlium,tpa, and.flavorah marshmallow I even have tpa toasted Marshmallow I

2 Likes

This is a massively over flavoured blend. I suggest skipping it.

1 Like

Hehe, It’s Vaping History. EVERYONE must mix this one, at least ONCE !!

Again, to be FAIR to the guy, a lot of his info wasn’t terrible, when instructing new users, some safety precautions, but WOW, everywhere he went, every where he posted it, he caught a lot of hell. This is part of the reason I will never forget 2015.

Be a part of history, and mix this gem up…

…

…

Then, move on.

4 Likes

The oddities of history end up being the messes that we need to clean up.

2 Likes

You can’t say that if you haven’t mixed it. I think it’s a good recipe. Lower the overall percentages if they’re too high for you. I mix it at approx 18-20%.

4 Likes

I did mix it as part of ensuring that my measures were accurate.

2 Likes

So @TorturedZen I feel safe at advising against it.

2 Likes

Would be a batshit game of all to examine me. Adjusting roles and requests are my basic: Getting food for a homeless girls got long as being able to use my cards took work (the error). Sorry but am the atheistic Franciscan Demonologist. All is part of my role as an odd consultant.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @TorturedZen. I only ever mixed this up in ( 15 ? 16?) on a whim, but I’m going to RE-test it at your 18-20%, and see what’s what.

2 Likes

Then I’m sorry I jumped to conclusions.
Please forgive me your un-holiness. :pensive:

3 Likes

This wasnt an over flavored recipe especially when it was developed. I mixed it up long ago but dont remember what I thought . It wasnt horrible though

4 Likes

Thanks for the memories @SessionDrummer

4 Likes