Paypal Question

Do any of the flavor companys except Paypal?

1 Like

Capella’s does. Not sure who else.

Thanks JoJo but there a little to expensive for me.

I think TPA/TFA’s site does. Most e-cig places don’t because paypal, from what I gather, doesn’t want to have anything to do with e-cigs.

1 Like

Cathouse vapor uses Paypal. [quote=“JoJo, post:4, topic:37093”]
paypal, from what I gather, doesn’t want to have anything to do with e-cigs.
[/quote]That’s the story I got from ECX but if Paypal allow cathouse to use their services I don’t see why they shouldn’t allow others to use them. Seems to me it is an excuse for some reason. Most EU vendors use Paypal and I recently ordered something from an Australian site and they use it too. Seems to me if Paypal had a problem with e-cigs that would be a universal thing. Maybe some vendors have a problem with Paypal?

1 Like

Yeah i use PayPal for almost everything. And for some reason most of the companys that sale consantrate liquid don’t use PayPal. But i really don’t think it has anything to do with ecigs. They don’t have anything to do with nicotine. And that may be the deal. If they sell nicotine or not. Im not sure if copella sells nicotine

I buy nicotine from a website in the Netherlands, they use Paypal.

1 Like

Well i don’t know about there. All i use is us supliers , it may be different there.

You would think their policies would be the same wherever you are.
I just looked at Fasttech and they have this to say in their faq;
"Except for orders containing nicotine products, where payment can only be processed by PayPal, you can choose to place orders with or without using PayPal."
I find this whole thing confusing.

2 Likes

Yeah i would agree with you on that one. Should be the same everyplace. But i know PayPal don’t deal with nicotine products. So i don’t know my friend

1 Like

Chefs vapour accept paypal too just placed an order with them

2 Likes

They are British right? I have never had dealings with a European vendor that didn’t use Paypal.

2 Likes

PayPal is accepted in almost every European place out there :slight_smile: Fortunately!

1 Like

Probably the biggest reason most e-tailers don’t want to use paypal is they have to pay a percentage on items they sell. Paypal has business level accounts, I have one. I don’t recall any item in their terms of use having to do with the e-cig industry. Look at all the vape goods available on ebay. Just not e-liquids containing nicotine. There are policy differences between ebay and paypal.