Peanutbutter and jelly or strawberry with toasted bread?-ideas?

Hi guys i want to vape pbj toast so bad but im not sure how to create a good toasted bread base.i can be good with sisha strawberry and peanutbutter tfa but i must fix a great toasted bread i realy apritiace any idea=)=)

4 Likes

Do you have Cereal 27

7 Likes

Yes=)

Den sön 5 juli 2020 09:12fidalgo vapes via ELR Forum <elrforum@e-liquid-recipes.com> skrev:

4 Likes

i have mixed this up and i can try another:)

4 Likes

I dont have strawberry jam with toast:/:confused:

4 Likes

No ideas?..

4 Likes

Solub Arome “Breakfast” would be a must for me. OOO Strawberry Jam is perhaps the best jam out there. So I’d start with those two . As for the peanut butter? Not my strong point, so maybe someone else could chime in on that. My knowledge on that stops with TPA Peanut, and there are many options for the butter.

4 Likes

@min0 if you want toast then Breakfast is a great choice. Also FA’s Bread Crust could be there as well.

3 Likes

I keep seeing these recently. I have a fear of this PG flavor Rabbit Hole, so much more vast than the non-PG version…I am going to be very picky about this…but I already stepped over the edge! And I neeeed a Toast and Jam!

4 Likes

I’ve never used VG flavours, so I’m only going on what I’ve heard, but I believe PG are much easier to use. Also, PG is the “flavour carrier,” so should work better. You’re not wrong though, there are SO many different options with the amount of flavours, and flavour companies, that the rabbit hole is very deep. Let the fun begin. You can get a lot of information about flavours on this site though, and Session Drummers’ flavour notes are invaluable, and should help you in your choices immensely. Good luck.

4 Likes

Thank you! :hugs:

3 Likes