Peanuts & Coke Recipe Ideas

honestly beer nuts might work great in a peanut brittle recipe too from what I just read of the description

3 Likes

My suggestion:

.6% flv cola and 1% citrus soda… followed by .4% flv kinako soy and .2% beer nuts and .4% peanut butter. it might happen, but mixing a drink with food in vaping is a challenge…

Wish ya good luck @authormichellehughes :crazy_face:

4 Likes

You probably have to try this to get a frame of reference…

3 Likes

I will say… RC cola was the thang… and planters peanuts… rural SC on the inter coastal waterways and marshes of the inlet… yeps…

4 Likes

I would add some caramel in the mix as well …

3 Likes

I prefer a bong and a blintz…

3 Likes

This one is pretty tasty

3 Likes

Had one of those idiot moments tonight mixing and realized I’d made all my mixes at 70 pg and 30 Vg … I swear my brain needs cleaning!!! These all look great guys!!!

2 Likes

I have all those ingredients except the fizzy sherbet

2 Likes

It is always the way. It is a very important part of the recipe as it adds a very slight fizz effect and a lemon hint. It is worth getting even if you don’t make this particular recipe it works very well in lemonade and other soda type drinks - not to mention candies if they are in you wheelhouse.

3 Likes

“The exact quantity and combination of herbs used in the original recipe of Coca-Cola is largely unknown. The recipe found in John Pemberton’s journals list the usage of orange, cinnamon, lemon, coriander, nutmeg and neroli, though he did not specify the amounts. More recent recipe accounts also include the use of vanilla and lavender oil, as well as kola nuts, a naturally caffeine-containing nut from trees indigenous to Africa. These nuts are used for flavoring and as a stimulant. Additionally, many contemporary recipes cite the use of caramel, but mostly for coloring rather than flavoring.” https://www.leaf.tv/articles/what-natural-flavorings-are-in-coca-cola/

1 Like

NOTE: This is the DRINK RECIPE and we do NOT use oils in vaping but this gives an even closer base to what we can use with flavor concentrates so any help by using what this man SWEARS is the closest to a real coke flavors he’s been able to come up with?

Nailed It! DIY Squozen Cola Recipe
We’ve been working hard to refine our squozen cola recipe - a riff on a coca cola recipe from 1886. After trying a bunch of different recipes and variations we stumbled on the open cola recipe, and the cube cola recipe - both of which are close to the Pemberton 1886 coca cola formula in flavour. We’ve used the basic method, and tweaked the ingredients.

Flavour emulsion:
7.50 mL orange oil
7.00 mL lime oil
2.00 mL lemon oil
0.80 mL cassia oil ( a form of cinnamon)
1.50 mL nutmeg oil
0.50 mL coriander oil (similar to cilantro)
0.50 mL lavender oil
0.50 mL neroli oil (orange blossom)
20g gum arabic
40 mL water

Here’s the video https://youtu.be/KWaNiwcQK2M

4 Likes

Well we can do orange, lime, lemon, nutmeg, the rest I’m clueless on LOL

2 Likes

No idea how close this is ofc, but the original recipe was surely using one other key ingredient on top.

3 Likes

@Mikser you had me at …

The secret history of Coca-Cola, coca leaves and cocaine

3 Likes

HiLIQ’s Coke is really, really on the mark for flat Coca-Cola. They also have a Dr. Pepper that’s spot on (but flat) too. No carbonation vibe but hits the mark on flavor.

2 Likes

No idea what HiLIQ is, Phil?

3 Likes

and boom I used google LOL

3 Likes

I’m kinda thinking that might not be the best thing to stick in my vape ROFLMAO

3 Likes

@anon70102222 isn’t it a shame, that in 2019, with ALL of the stuff you can get for mixing recipes, we can’t get a good CARBONATION (specific) addon. I don’t mean using Champagne, or Fizzy Sherbert, just a damn carbonation !!!

3 Likes