Peanuts & Coke Recipe Ideas

I’m a little lost (yeah I’m shocked too) my mom wants me to make a peanuts and coke vape recipe so… any ideas? Here’s my flavor stash and I’m definitely not buying more for this crazy idea LOL https://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/27039

4 Likes

I think you need to have an intervention with your mother.

7 Likes

Peanuts and Coke huh ?? NO new flavors ??

Hmmm, well you’ve only got one cola, so that’s easy, now first thing I thought of was FLV Beer nuts but that’s off, the easiest would be to try some testers with the TPA and CAP PB and see how they pair (I have no clue) with the Cola (which I don’t have BTW).

Peanuts and Coke ??

2 Likes

I think you may be right LOL the only two “soda” type flavors I own are FW cola and RF SC soda base and neither scream coke to me. The nut I could probably fake out with FA’s Nut mix (maybe) but reinventing the coca cola hahahahaha

3 Likes

It was a thing we did a lot when I was younger. Peanuts and coke even made it into a country song LOL

3 Likes

Blunt and a crepe?

4 Likes

Oh sorry, missed the RF SC one. FLV Beer nuts are pretty good nutsy nuts, but you want what you have, and I know I favor CAP PB, BUT that’s as a PB, no clue how they would pair, hehe.

2 Likes

2 Likes

i think the mom is feeling nostalgic… guess I could break into the cola factory and find their secret recipe LOL

2 Likes

First thing that popped into my head was FA Cola, FLV Beer nuts, a little VTA Fizzy Sherbert, maybe some sweet.

2 Likes

LOL I’ll put her of and tell her I’ve wasted my flavor stash money for the week. I’ll try to grab up the cola and beer nuts next week. have to look through my notes again but oba oba was like a cream soda if I remember right too

2 Likes

I’m already doing Brie Cheese with honey pecan for her which is probably going to SUCK but hey it’s not like I’m not trying

1 Like

Well wait for other opinions, I was spitballing, and can’t say I’ve done a lot of cola with nuts, so, hehe, let’s see what others say @authormichellehughes

1 Like

lol okay, I’m not making another Flavor Order until Friday anyway … I’ve got more crap now that I haven’t mixed with than I’ll ever need

3 Likes

I’ve heard you guys talking about the brie, but I have not ever come close to buying, or vaping that one. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I bought it for the addition into the cheesecake and only planning on using it at like .25 so should last for a while LOL she came up with hey I like brie honey nut so at least I’ll get to use it

2 Likes

I mean, obviously no ONE Cola does is perfect, you could pair your existing with the FA for a more rounded cola. If you wanted some fizz (not a ton) the VTA Fizzy Sherbert can help, and the nuts. What to do with da nutz !! ?? I’m afraid any of the PB’s will impart to much of the B in the PB, the only reason I thought of the Beer Nuts.

1 Like

oh and a positive she’s going to make the food version so I’ll give her the juice lol

2 Likes

I like nuts and don’t mind picking up the beer nuts anyway to check them out. Fizzy sherbert can’t be a bad thing LOL I haven’t mixed with the cola’s I have in forever so that’s why I didn’t really want to buy another soda, I do more bakery stuff than drinks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

maybe I can do soda cakes LOL

2 Likes