Penta h20 water purified

Well for what it’s worth I use zero PG in my recipes (unless I am using a non-MF flavoring) and I have no issues with wicking but I guess it would depend on people’s setups? I have always used VG based nicotine and VG and any PG I would get were from the flavoring’s, obviously. For months now I have been doing both that and exclusive MF recipes without any issues or need to thin my juices. I am by no means saying you’re wrong if you do, I’m just throwing it out there and curious if there’s something else going on? As for the water penta, I see no value over using any other RO water and would save your pennies and just buy pure RO water. That’s what I would do and I’m wondering if these guys are getting paid to plug this shit haha

I could see this being an issue back before the sub ohm tanks and that

1 Like

I’m not having wicking issue, nor do I have any issues with PG. It was just a curiousity. I thought I’d look into it if I could do it cheaply.

I’ll take your advice. Thanks for the input DV.

1 Like

Let me know how it turns out! I would be interested to know if it has any effect on MF’s flavors, although I can’t see what that is, I would still love to know!
I see they use like 10% RO water too, isn’t that high? I’m not sure what the norm is, but I thought I had always heard of people just adding 1-2 drops?

1 Like

Yeah I agree. I thought maybe 1/3 to 1/2 that amount. But after conferring with you I’m gonna take a “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” attitude with this quest.

Thanks again.

1 Like

I have some guys that I supply juice to that have beginner set ups, standard pre made coils can struggle with high VG so for them I tend to put 2% distilled water in, it helps them out heaps.:+1: