Penta h20 water purified

PENTA H20 WATER PURIFIED

I’m looking to get this for mixing, but it’s had to stomach this price. It’s also a lot more H2O than I need. Anybody know if this sold in stores?

1 Like

Have you tried their website? It looks to me like they have a store locator that you enter you zip code and it gives you a list of stores near you that sell it…

http://pentawater.com/penta-water-retailers

3 Likes

Stores locations in Nashville
1.NIP-TURNIP TRK URBAN FARE
321 12TH AVE SOUTH NASHVILLE TN 37203
2.Vitamin Shoppe
3904 Hillsboro Pike Nashville TN 37204
(408) 739-2084
3.Whole Foods Market
4021 Hillsboro Pike Nashville TN 37215-2718
512-477-4808
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/
4.The Fresh Market, Inc.
235 Franklin Road Brentwood, TN 37027
615.373.9402 (F) 615.373.

5.Vitamin Shoppe
2225 Gallatin Pike North Madison TN 37115
(615) 859-4696
6.Vitamin Shoppe
1770-B Galleria Blvd Franklin TN 37067
(615) 771-9745
7.Whole Foods Market
1566 W Mcewen Dr Franklin TN 37067
512-477-4786
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/

2 Likes

In our grocery stores here, we have machines with heavily purified water where you fill your own gallons for $2.00 a bottle. I don’t know about this brand but it seems excessive to a cheapo individual like myself.

Thanks for the replies. @BoyHowdy hooked me up with some local stores. I’m hoping I can get 1 bottle.

1 Like

Yeah a definite for juice making but could be good in the ultrasonic for cleaning too …better get 3 bottles :wink:

1 Like

May I suggest Baby Water.

2 Likes

Are we related lmao

2 Likes

Let us know if it makes a difference!

1 Like

May I suggest some parent water?

6 Likes

Here’s a fun fact for ya :wink:

So I am a water junkie… I try all sorts of water and I am a sucker for a fancy bottle. For the longest time I was on a R.O water kick (reverse Osmosis) and I would fill those bottles from the machines you speak of and it was great. You think “pure” water, you think good for you right? Wrong…
A HUGE amount of the water we get is RO water, from these machines to Dasani and even the water they put in soda. This water isn’t “bad” for you but it is far from being good or should I say better for you. I won’t go into the mechanics on how RO systems work but they remove the good with the bad. RO systems also remove all the minerals from the water that we need. Iron, calcium, manganese, and so on…So we are essentially drinking demineralized water.
Nothing a well balanced diet can’t fix, but Americans generally do not eat a diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals. If these people also drink demineralized water, then they are more prone to vitamin and mineral deficiency.
There has also been studies on RO water that prove we do not get hydrated from it. Something about the filter’s membrane that must damage the water in some way. The result is a type of dehydration, even though a person is drinking plenty of water. It is confusing for people, and confusing for practitioners as well. This is the “bottom line”, as they say. If drinking water does not hydrate the body well, it is no good, no matter how clean, clear, tasty or healthful it may appear.

I will say that I wasn’t happy to know this because I used RO water in EVERYTHING, even my kitchen/restaurant had an RO system installed and wouldn’t ya know it, when used for cooking, demineralized water was found to cause substantial losses of all essential elements from foods such as vegetables, meat and cereals. Such losses may reach up to 60 percent for magnesium and calcium, 66 percent for copper, 70 percent for manganese, and 86 percent for cobalt. In contrast, when hard water (not treated with reverse osmosis) is used for cooking, there is minimal loss of these essential elements.

Ok… The chef is done nerding out for the day :slight_smile:

Now I am curious what the difference is in vaping RO water, hehe

6 Likes

Everybody realizes that ““Evian”” the grand daddy of bottled waters spelled backwards is

NAIVE.

Aren’t we all a bunch of suckers lmao

1 Like

But it’s just for mixing vapor, right?

My post had nothing to do with ejuice or vaping, just a random “fun fact” on the water hype :wink:

1 Like

My reason for this post is that opensourcevapor has the most MF recipes I’ve seen anywhere and Pentawater is in almost all them. I’m curious to see what it’s about.

2 Likes

I did actually know removing minerals from water wasn’t good for you but our water here has fluoride and is heavily chlorinated, so much so you can smell the chlorine. I use a water filter for anything I drink or cook with in our house because… we have to!

I have never added anything to my juices before. Water, vodka or anything. I use a lot of MF’s flavors and curious to know the reason behind this as well? It’s my understanding the water in juices is to thin out the juice on some set-ups? I’ve never seen a reason to…curious indeed

@Maureeenie, totally understand, I was only speaking of RO water vs any other purified/bottled water. I hate our water here too and think they pump it right out of the Gulf :wink: I don’t want to derail the thread on it, it was a pointless bit of nerd info

I noticed in the recipes I viewed, there is no PG… just VG and Nic. Thinning might be the reason, but I’m not sure. I’m just looking for a cheaper source so I don"t have to buy a case of Penta Water… this shit ain’t cheap.

1 Like

I use water and vodka. The vodka helps blend the flavor into the VG quickly. The water is my thinning agent, for me it’s a PG replacement. I am allergic to PG or something, it burns my lungs. It works. The alcohol from the vodka gasses off quickly and its a very smooth throat hit.

Try using cheap distilled water from Walgreen’s. It works, try it. You dont need PG and your lungs will thank you for it. 4% water, 1% Vodka. Just try it once. You will see.

1 Like