Peppercorn test

Shes a newer member / mixer…Most people dont want pepper bc its an off note for pepper tasters . In @ladycrooks cade shes actually looking for the pepper taste …

4 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks all, I was going to suggest FA, Italy. Since she lives in Canada I thought DIY-ejuice.com would be her best bet but it sounds like they’re not stocking it or something. @ladycrooks is that what you said? They’re not stocking it? Did you ask if they can order it for you? Who is “one place” that took your money? I also suggested Nature’s Flavors. Did you check them out?

@Plunderdrum does NF have a black pepper this member can use? (before she has delirium tremors, lol)

5 Likes

Anyone know where I can get escargot flavor?
I just love a little snail in my vape.
J.K.
Well if Im being honest a couple years ago, after simmering cream with juniper berries (in an actual kitchen, food) I came on here asking if could also infuse juniper berries into e-liquid.
After several replies I knew it wasn’t such a good idea.
Sometimes that’s what this forum is all about.
Beef liver… Is there a liver and onions…
:wink:

3 Likes

I am going to contact flavour art north America tomorrow I found one here in canada I didn’t know there was one here. Every vendor here either doesn’t have peppernor anything else I want or like I said the one claimed it was in stock and I sent them the $ then they turned around and said they don’t have it… Really they shouldn’t have it marked as in stock

2 Likes

im not going to use it…I threw it out im glad I asked before I vaped it. N little black pepper flavour in a custard is nice! Don’t knock it before you try it!!!

3 Likes

Thank you for receiving my bad humor for what it is.
I can be a little “slack jaw” when trying to have fun and have quite probably annoyed a few in here.
I’ll try pepper in custard in real life (food) just to see what’s up, and honestly, Ive often thought about making a savory concoction like basil, avocado, brie cheese, etc…
I’m so often distracted by my other 400 flavors that I never got around to it.

2 Likes

I find that hard to believe there are thousands of useable flavors for us …What flavors are you looking for ? This is a black pepper BUT it’s not something peolle will stock heavily because its not something that will sell well …

Black Pepper Flavor Concentrate by Flavour Art" Black Pepper Flavor Concentrate by Flavour Art

This is a canadian company…

2 Likes

O.K everyone…I understand its not a smart idea to make homemade peppercorn concentrate. I threw it all out and I found a flavour art in North America. I am ordering off them tomorrow. That’s why I asked for another opinion before I tried it. It’s o.k I am abandoning the idea.

4 Likes

@ladycrooks instead of making a new thread you can just say thisnin the thread you created regarding Peppercorn.

4 Likes

well now I know…

2 Likes