Percent below 1%

Note in the figure that the ELR revenue system suppresses / deletes any item, which makes up the revenue, with a % below 1%.
This has been going on for several months now.
I couldn’t figure out why.

By clicking on save the item is deleted.

4 Likes

It’s working ok on my end,

Maybe try a different coffee :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Thank you for the answer.

Any and all flavors below 1%… The problem is the same. Flavor is deleted when saving. I tried everything…
It could be something sporadic, fleeting but it has been happening for months. Impossible to use.

4 Likes

Are you using a comma or a decimal point?

9 Likes

Very Strange… but it works ok if you use flavors at 1% or above?
If so Maybe @daath can help here …

3 Likes

In the screen shot it looks like a comma but I think you need a full stop / decimal point.
The other flavors are all full percentages, all zeros behind the decimal point so I guess he just didn’t touch those.

9 Likes

Yup I see that, good catch @Bad_Influence :+1:
@brasilVAP you have a comma in the top screen shot instead of a decimal point.

7 Likes

I just can’t be bothered to try it right now… But that’s an old problem with some languages. On a German keyboard you have a comma where there is a decimal point on the right hand side where the numbers are. For my programming courses I bought an english keyboard just for that reason and because of the slash / backslash. On a German Keyboard they are not directly available, require shift or even ALT-Gr

7 Likes

The forward slash is above the 7, back slash is ALT-Gr (rght ALTkey) +ß (fast s, sharp s). Try to write a few lines of code with that :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

@Bad_Influence looks like a comma from here. @brasilVAP

9 Likes

what do you think of that Yucky Coffee ? i happen to have that flavor.
i just finished a bottle of this, its not bad, i am going to make a large bottle of it.

9 Likes

It seems the issue has been determined!

Here’s one more example of sub 1% from just a few days ago. No problemo.

6 Likes

I appreciate everyone’s response.

I apologize for the post. Here in Brazil we use comma in decimal places so it didn’t work.

9 Likes

Ya thats a comma

I guess I should have read further b4 replying

4 Likes

No need to apologise! This is an easy mistake to make and we’re happy to help finding these problems. Not sure if the software can be adapted to allow a comma, too. This is a question for @daath but it would be useful with all the nationalities we have here on ELR. Or maybe just a reminder to use a decimal point.

8 Likes

No need to apologize, if you didn’t post, you may not have figured it out, and as @Bad_Influence says we like helping.

8 Likes