PG/VG Base for my juices

Thank you very much @D-a-M-o-N, it is very appreciated.

Also, check you PM’s.

2 Likes

If I told you every stupid thing I’ve done while mixing, I’d have the most posts on this forum 100%!!

No worries brother. It’s a process. We’ve all been there. Welcome aboard- and Happy Mixing!!

Dan

5 Likes

Here we.go…more shit! I been digging these bottles out of everywhere!. …let’s see what’s in here for shitz n giggles :smiley: and you know where I went wrong? I thought it was too thin when really I should’ve left it the hell alone. If anyone sees anything else wrong with this plz enlighten me. Cuz I made the adjustments to pg and vg after this recipe was long done…probably steeping for a couple weeks at

the time.

My point is…don’t make big bottles of shit like I did. …lol

4 Likes

It’s got this weird almost fruit taste to it…im trying to vape it rn…idk tho…:flushed:

3 Likes

Ha!!! If I totally fuck up I’ll torture myself and vape it until I can’t take it any longer!! Usually last about 1 day before I toss it. Lessons to last a life time. :innocent:

4 Likes

@imbalol Welcome to the forum :grinning: . Mistakes happen even with mixers who know what their doing. I was making a 300ml batch once and it was time to add the VG but I picked up the PG bottle again (and they were labeled) and started pouring. Nothing like a 100% PG blend :crazy_face: ! I realized what I was doing right in the middle of it so I figured I would keep pouring and then figure out a way to fix it later. The fix turned out to be about 1000mls of juice, lol. Point is, with the help of several friends across a few forums I was able to figure out a solution so as not to waste it all. There’s some great folks here so don’t be afraid to ask anything and don’t forget we all make mistakes. After my faux pas I made my labels bigger, real big!

5 Likes

Did you end up vaping the 1000 mls? Did you like it enough to do it? Custard for me, i would but nything else…idk…probably not.

3 Likes

I have 300 mls of flavor and PG in the fridge and add the VG/nic when I want to use it. It’s not one of my usual mixes so it’s going to take a long time to use up.

3 Likes

So true. A wise person in my past used to say, “The only people who don’t make mistakes are people that don’t do anything. Don’t be one of those people !! Take some sensible risks. Give yourself permission to make mistakes.” He is someone who has truly impacted my life in some very positive ways.

3 Likes

Or “The only people who don’t make mistakes are lying about not mistakes."

4 Likes