Pg vg bottles great

Wow
Someone suggested to get condiment bottles for my pg and vg for eliminating syringes when weighing my recipes
Looked for the previous post couldn’t find
Any ways this is a great help Thanks guys
Found these at Walmart for 97cents each

11 Likes

I went to Wal Mart, the grill section and got the same bottles.
Except one red one yellow, ketchup, mustard, I mean PG, VG. Hoping this will help with mixing fatigue(less misgrabs).
By the way the pair cost $1.44.
Got extras just in case FDA want to start calling them Tobacco products. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

9 Likes

I use the same bottle for my VG. It works really great for the thicker liquid. I use the red stopper cap bottles for my PG and NIC as the tip is smaller and works better for me for thinner liquid and ,in the case of my VG NIC, allows me to easily dispense small amounts.

3 Likes

I was surprised I was mixing 15 ml testers last night and the tip worked on these was pouring into yorker bottles
And I could drop out of the pg
Then pour out of the vg fast
Found in housewares dept ask a lady that worked there wound up they were 2 feet from my leg on bottom shelf

2 Likes

My buddy is hooked on Milkman juice and buys it by the large squeeze bottle. I think it’s about 150 - 180 ml. When he’s done he sends them my way and I wash them out and use them for nic, PG,VG and large amounts of flavorings that I buy. They have really nice twist open tips and work very well.

1 Like

Iffn you don’t mind, where did you get the scale that you use?

From amazon
Be care get the ones that have 2 decimal places
I almost chose wrong one when ordering mine

American Weigh Scales LB-501 Digital Kitchen Scale $35.71
Qty: 1
Sold By: Amazon.com LLC

The cheaper ones may not be as accurate on the .1 precision
I love it comes with weights to calibrate and plugs in so I can leave it on as long as I need no batteries required
And the dish is awesome that comes with
I listened to people here and wasn’t disappointed

1 Like

Harbor Freight also has them but wider. Also bakery section of Walmart has plenty. If you run out of caps they are usually there too. Go to the oil changing area and in that area pick up a small funnel makes filling easy !

2 Likes

I absconded with a tuperware funnel from the kitchen, and I’ve got a scale for food and things like that, when I go it I almost spent the extra 2 dollars and got the 2 decimal one but didn’t think I would need it

1 Like

Having 2 decimal places on your scale makes a huge difference in the accuracy of mixing by weight!

1 Like

Return it and get the 2 decimal place scale it is way easier to do small batches…Idk how your doing with your current scale ? It’s set to grams right ?

I got it BDIY like three years ago. I’ll just have to save my cans for an extra month or two and get one just for my stuff.

1 Like

When’s your birthday ?

2 Likes

If you are referring to BDIY I meant before DIY, but my bday is 02/16/1957

1 Like

Too bad lol , you’ll get your scale way before 2/16 lol and yes I didn’t know what that meant !
How much cans do you save must be a lot. Not that scales are too expensive. The one I use is around 20$ on Amazon it’s not perfect but works well for me. https://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Scales-LB-501-Digital/dp/B005UGBG20?ie=UTF8&hvadid=115642229080&hvdev=c&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvpone=&hvpos=1t1&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvrand=6830083045477874449&ref=pd_sl_63937bfa3y_e&tag=googhydr-20

But most ppl use the Elekcity scale

That’s the scale I use too. Great scale and cheap!

1 Like