Picked up a small bottle of these FA flavors to play with

Up it to 8%…add a little menthol…you can detect a slight taste of Virginia

1 Like

Also- None of the reviews mention this…but you need to REALLY shake Eclipse before using…

2 Likes

Can you please tell me the recipe for that? I love FA Soho and i love TPA RY4 double, but i have only vaped them as single flavours, not mixed. So if you could do that, you could save me a lot of bucks from doing experiments!
Best regards
Mike

2 Likes

Yup. Had to snag it out of my wife’s little black recipe book. :wink:

The recipe is private, but here ya go.

It’s a long steeper; give it a month with weekly breathing sessions (fresh air in the container) and a good shake afterwards. Enjoy! :grinning:

3 Likes

Oh my god, thanks a billion for sharing! Will definately trying it! And thank you also for the quick reply, i was about to go and start experimenting but now i’ll go by the book! :smiley:

2 Likes

Not a whole lot of people are on the IDE flavor train and I don’t have many of their flavors, but the Caramel is one flavor I found that was worth keeping in my stash; that and their vanilla custard and Virginia tobacco.

1 Like

Here in Greece i can only find Vanilla Classic Madagascar and Classic Caramel from FA(not butterscotch). If i replace them with these in a lower percentage, such as:
2% Caramel FA
1% Vanilla Madagascar FA
8% DRY4 TPA
6% SOHO FA
1% AP TPA
I’m more fan of pure tobacco with some sweet notes and last time i made a single soho fa with 8% from the 20% suggested and i was verry happy with it. So do you think that with these percentages my final liquid will be more light-flavoured and more tobacco-ish? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yup. You have the right idea. Cut down on the extra stuff and just keep the tobaccos where they are; should work for you. My wife is a fan of the sweet flavored juices, thus the high caramel content.

You should check into some “tobacco absolute” of some nature if you are looking to boost the tobacco flavor in your juices; Particularly ones that are listed as Nicotiana Tabacum.

The FA Shade and Virginia aren’t too bad a choice either if you are looking for a bit more tobacco flavor in the mix. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you very much sir! You just saved a man :smiley:

1 Like

No worries! :grinning:

In exchange for that info, I’ll just ask you to drop by Metal Madness Vapors in Athens and grab me any one of their regulated mods; I’d prefer the Minimus. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve always been a fan of MMV; their Poldiac was my first mech mod; solid as a rock. I have 2 in daily use and 2 in the vapeapocalypse box. :sunglasses:

1 Like