Picked up a small bottle of these FA flavors to play with

Orange by FlavourArt Monsoon by FlavourArt Glory by FlavourArt Eclipse by FlavourArt Aurora by FlavourArt I’ll see what I can do with these and if they are WORTHY of a bigger bottle LOL

4 Likes

Super tasty! Very true orange flavor. I’ve used it with TPA SweeTangy…just like a pixie stick I had in my youth!

1 Like

Agree - Orange is good, but it does come with a free throat hit! :wink:

3 Likes

Top that with a high PG ratio and watch out! :scream: Oh yeah!

2 Likes

I just picked these up myself! I’m hoping they are as good as they sound!! I believe Glory is a tobacco flavor though?

1 Like

yeah and from what I’m reading on the Glory it’s sort of like honey roasted peanuts? Hoping so LOL. Hic said the Monsoon was like white cake and some kind of candy which is why I wanted it. my college girl loves Candy Relic and I’m thinking maybe that might work LOL…

2 Likes

lol well I’m down to 40/60 Pg VG for whatever reason when I go down to 30 I start coughing?

1 Like

Yup! For tobacco folks, it’s in line with any of the 555 liquids; peanut goodness!

Stick with the 40PG/60VG…flavors will “pop” more with a higher PG ratio…and no coughing! :wink:

1 Like

I love RY4 and Soho … no issue with tobacco so yeah that makes it more fun to play with :slight_smile: ooohhhh caramel… creams… the possibilities :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Eclipse smells essentially like a chocolate mint (not for me) The monsoon reminds me of FW Unicorn Vomit and the Aurora smells of a nice citrus blend.
I have yet to mix with them but 2 out of 3 smell good to me!

2 Likes

My wife loves the mix of FA SoHo, TFA RY4 double, plus a little IDE Caramel and FA Vanilla Tahiti.

Anything in the “Tribeca” flavor range she can’t get enough of…

2 Likes

This description from the ECX website is bullshit!

“This emotional flavor combines heat with emotions, and has an aroma of romance.”

Why the hell can’t vendors just put in words what you’ll be tasting when you vape the liquid?

Emotions? Romance? Come on ECX…can we please use “flavor” type words? @DonovanECX! Come on man, can y’all put someone on the task of describing the flavors in words that say exactly what the flavor tastes like once mixed and vaped? You guys must have a person or two there at ECX that vape, right?

2 Likes

I hate to say it but I could not agree more! Had I known that this flavor was essentially a chocolate mint, I would have never bought it but guess what? I bought it only because of the description, I mean who doesn’t want a little emotional romance in their juices

2 Likes

THIS could mean a lot hehe

1 Like

Ok, well, you have totally proven that the folks in the marketing and advertising dept. at EXC deserves a raise! They sold a a flavor using “emotional” words. Thanks @DarthVapor!!! You’re killing me here! :smirk:

2 Likes

I actuall have a mix that when I’m vaping it, my wife says it smells like “sex”!

I call it my “In the Mood?” mix. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Oh boy there’s a lot that could be said about that!! I will leave it to imagination though :wink:

Flavors most definitely need some sort of descriptions! Even if it is a unique flavor like these are, if anything more so! Emotional or romance just doesn’t do it for me… Although I suppose there’s a bit of truth to the emotional part on this one, because when I opened it and took a smell, I felt very emotional and on the verge of tears because I just wasted more $ on a flavor I will never use!!

3 Likes

…been there many times. :rage:

3 Likes

I could soooooooooo do that too

The reason I threw this in the basket was because of the chocolate cigar idea … which I don’t smoke cigars but like the smell of them. Hic said something about it on another forum. So I have to try it … when my dang flavors arrive!