Pistachio flavor

Hey guy
What is the best pistachio flavor company for you ?

4 Likes

Keeping an eye on this one, I like the taste of pistachio (Flavormonks) but iā€™m sure there must be one with a similar profile from a more ā€˜concentratedā€™ brand like Flavorah or MF. Having to use it at 10% is not worth using it IMHO.

5 Likes

What is ā€œthe bestā€? Very vague question to me. Maybe best to describe what exactly youā€™re after. Just like you have fresh strawberry, juicy and sweet strawberry, strawberry jam flavors, you have something similar with pistachio. They can all be good but theyā€™re just different profiles.

TPA tastes a little bit like the average pistachio ice cream from a tub, but with a bit more nuttiness to it. FA has a very good and realistic pistachio nut flavor. Those are the only 2 I know of and both are good.

5 Likes

Agreed. Tpa is pistachio pudding/ice cream and fa is more realistic.

3 Likes

I agree with these fine folk.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info guys
I tried tpa for tobacco and didnā€™t like it much,

2 Likes

wow my best is Pistachio from Flavorahā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

I even put it in my short bread cookies and watergate saladā€¦

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=pistachio&filter=28997

2 Likes

Bro all your flavors are from flavorah

4 Likes

Soā€¦ at least I know they taste goodā€¦ for me!

and I am not a bro!!! I do have all my female partsā€¦ and I know how to keep me happy :wink:

3 Likes

Ok itā€™s good to know that you are a sis :joy:

3 Likes

lmaoā€¦ happy you are happy now lol :tada: :rofl:

2 Likes

Any user asks for a good flavorā€¦

Itā€™s getting a bit much lately Smokyā€¦

Please pull it out of overdrive!

6 Likes

Sorry but it is the truthā€¦ at least for me :wink:

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong with promoting your favorite company or flavors ā€¦ In all the YT chats im always pushing MF flaves ā€¦im sure people are like " Dude Shut Up " but its all good IMO the MF flaves are typically the bestā€¦ Back to Pistachio ā€¦FLV , TPA and FA are different WF pistachio cream should be talked about as wellā€¦ @Koningmafkee I havent tried the pistachio from MF I do have thier hazelnut and almond which I need to screw around with moreā€¦Imo The TPA is going to work well with Ice Cream type recipes , FA would be great for pistachio bread or a topping that you want to taste a natural pistachio however its dry , FLV i canā€™t say much about bc the bottle top popped off and I didnt get to mess with it much , WF pistachio cream is like a pistachio pudding but not really pistachio so FA would help it IMO anyway good luck ā€¦ I do think on the show NOTED these were all rated reall high go check out the video

3 Likes

thank you for saying this @fidalgo_vapesā€¦ when it is the only company I publicly work with and enjoyā€¦

to me, it is that green nut, but depending on how you work with it, can be a mellow vapeā€¦ I have used it in creams and desserts, I even have a ry4ā€¦ no ratings yetā€¦ but who knowsā€¦ maybe someone else might like what I do.

btw it is a rather thick juiceā€¦ I enjoy it in both pods and drippers.

2 Likes

LOL, I couldnā€™t get there in time @anon84779643.

3 Likes

@Donz1 She may only use @Flavorah, but she sure knows them inside and out.

3 Likes

I give all praise to Pro Vapes for helping me with MF flaves , Smoky Blue is to blame for my FLV love lol ā€¦

3 Likes