Places to get Medicine Flower

Ya it probably took them that long to make a deal with MF lol , But look at thatbrange of flaves they have … Im really surprised they didnt just get 6 or so to start with… At least they are competetive with the pricing . I remember b4 ECX put Lotus on sale theybuse to sell 5ml for 9.99 !!! I actually paid that price for Strawberry smdh

3 Likes

@Nicotine_River, hold the excitenent from my end…

“This is the Propylene Glycol based version of this flavor”

What the heck is that all about??

4 Likes

We will be changing that to: “This is the water soluble version of this flavor.”

It was a request that we state its solubility by Medicine Flower. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks!
But, to be clear, there is no PG added to these, right? Their normal flavor extracts don’t have that…unless I’ve been missing something. They are also water soluble.

3 Likes

Hehe, They’ve got all kinds of ghost ingredients in this, not just PG, Weve got another dicussion going on in the other thread, along the same lines. And poor NR rushing back and forth between the two.
Get this:

Just yer bog-standard vape flavour label, eh? with no indication what’s so special about |MF

@Nicotine_River : thing is. you’ve not only got a product that not only appeals to the ELR flavour connoiseurs, but one that allergy sufferers will swoop upon… if you only market it the right way, and don’t misrepresent it like that.

I mean , it’s radically different from the rest, and that difference needs to be written large, not disguised.

4 Likes
5 Likes

@Nicotine_River are your 15ml MF bottles actually 15ml of concentrate… That has always bothered me about MF you only get 13.5 or so

6 Likes

Hey fidalgo! No need to worry, we fill Medicine Flower in the same 15ml bottles and to the same mark as any other brand! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Radio silence from MF on the PG factor. Kind of disappointed.

5 Likes

Ya I’ll shoot Alysia a call again…

5 Likes

I just sent Tam Vapes some of my fave MF to try … I think she will love them , shes not one of those who thinks she knows it all im excited for her…

4 Likes

Can one buy MF directly? If so, does anyone know a link?

4 Likes

It would be under “Flavor & Food”. @fidalgo_vapes mentioned another place, Good Earth Beauty that has free s/h.

5 Likes

Oh Shit @fidalgo_vapes she’s never tried MF before ??

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes did mention that you can get tiny samples at $4 each if you call them. I got my samples after placing a large order from them, but you do have to request them.

4 Likes

@KC111 Thank you very much! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I just checked out Good Earth Beauty, they cost more so I am not sure the free s/h offsets it. I did the MF site when they were offering a 10% off store during the month of May.

5 Likes

I just got an email notification saying that MF “Through the month of June we’re offering 10% OFF your online purchase to celebrate Father’s Day month. Use discount code: DAD10 at checkout.”

6 Likes

What do you like to mix up? KC111? I don’t see any recipes of yours posted… just wondering for someone with 2548 concentrates so far what do you do with them? Do you just collect them? Or mix others recipes up? There isnt anything wrong with that at all. Just the 1st one you publish publicly if I can I will definatley try.

5 Likes

I have not published any, I just copy other people’s recipes and make 'em! I did attempt to make something called Tropical Twist with Rum, and it was decent, but I’ve not published anything that I am aware of.

I love bold tropical fruits.

Yeah, that was my mistake, I am OCD and I had to buy just about every flavor made on the planet. Now I know that I should have started small and just buy the flavors within my profile. You know how it is, you see a recipe that looks good, so you buy the flavors. The the flavors arrive and you forget what the heck you bought it for. Then you repeat that cycle a few hundred times and then Ta 'Da, you end up with a bunch of flavors that will just sit there, collecting dust.

That is my life lesson that I hope to pass on to other noob mixers, don’t waste hundreds of dollars on flavors you might not use.

6 Likes