Places to get Medicine Flower

Yeah, I was just assuming they’d stick with the $5.99 tag (since they’ve shaved overhead on the glass by going to plastic). But yeah, $10 for 5ml wouldn’t work for me at all, given we have other options… :wink:

1 Like

I think it does have to do with how I vape (not tasting the FW) I do vape MTL, and I guess I’m sort of stuck half way between how most people vape these days, and the old way of vaping (really weak devices with high nic). I still use fairly high nic, and I use a lot less power than most people do. I suppose that would have some impact on how things taste. I have to admit that I’m pretty ignorant about a lot of things when it comes to vaping. I find something that seems to work and just stick with for a long time.

I feel like a moron. I just found out that NF does sell the 3x. I’m going to order some and see if it’s as good as I remember. I don’t know how I missed it on their site before. Part of the problem was that I kept ordering it from other places, like ECX, and they only sell the other regular butterscotch.
https://www.naturesflavors.com/coffee-and-tea-flavoring-without-diacetyl/62972-butterscotch-3x-concentrated-coffee-and-tea-flavor-without-diacetyl.html?search_query=butterscotch+3x&results=41

1 Like

would be nice though right ??? im willing to bet they probably didnt get much of a break in price from MF and after shipping and rebottling their cost was either the same or more than MF sells it for direct …

1 Like

vaping tech has come a long way since you started way back in 2011, you might want to check out @Steampugs revues he does a great job with them very informative and entertaining! he also has a website dedicated to vape gear, i’m just thinking you can probably get more flavor with less flavoring with an updated rig, just trying to be helpful, best of luck on your search!

3 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I guess I should at least try out lower nic, lower resistance, higher power. I got stuck half way between when I was transitioning. I got a newer device with bigger tanks, but for a while I was still using my old stuff (at the time ego batteries and mini protanks, and eventually ego AIO too). I was using 16mg for those little devices, so I just made my new gear fit that nic level so I could use the same juice in all setups.

I don’t doubt that flavor would be improved, but I also think that there’s just something with me and FW butterscotch. (Not tasting much at 16%), because I don’t have that problem with other flavors when I use them in the typical range. I’ve made a ton of other people’s recipes here, with their percentages, and I get a full, rich flavor.

I think I’ll have the butterscotch thing taken care of now. Thanks everyone for the help!!
I’ll try getting a small amount of MF from Vape Craft, and I’ll try out my old 3x again. I just have to wait a bit though. Damn me, and my impetuous nature. When I read that FW natural was different, and read of Gremlin, I went to Gremlin and ordered a bunch of new flavors (including the FW and the RF bs pudding). Now I know about Vape Craft and the 3x, and my budget is blown for a while. :confounded:

4 Likes

This is definitely not a one size fits all thing, if it was the market wouldn’t be flooded with mods and tanks, and I don’t doubt that it may just be that flavor for you, hey there are people that taste pepper with vanilla bean ice cream. I know exactly what you mean about blowing your vape budget! Good luck!

1 Like

only the tpa VBIC for me , which breaks my heart lol bc it smells sooo perfect

3 Likes

Holy Crap Team, Nicotine River just started carrying Medicine Flower.

5 Likes

Wow what a move… I really hope people support them … Since they did ask !!! @Nicotine_River do you think its a good option to keep flaves like orange , lemon , etc in PET bottles ??? And also have you considered a 5ml option ??? btw wow did I already say that

7 Likes

It was like a year ago they were asking us what changes we’d like to see. They listened! Thanks, @Nicotine_River!

6 Likes

Ya it probably took them that long to make a deal with MF lol , But look at thatbrange of flaves they have … Im really surprised they didnt just get 6 or so to start with… At least they are competetive with the pricing . I remember b4 ECX put Lotus on sale theybuse to sell 5ml for 9.99 !!! I actually paid that price for Strawberry smdh

3 Likes

@Nicotine_River, hold the excitenent from my end…

“This is the Propylene Glycol based version of this flavor”

What the heck is that all about??

4 Likes

We will be changing that to: “This is the water soluble version of this flavor.”

It was a request that we state its solubility by Medicine Flower. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks!
But, to be clear, there is no PG added to these, right? Their normal flavor extracts don’t have that…unless I’ve been missing something. They are also water soluble.

3 Likes

Hehe, They’ve got all kinds of ghost ingredients in this, not just PG, Weve got another dicussion going on in the other thread, along the same lines. And poor NR rushing back and forth between the two.
Get this:

Just yer bog-standard vape flavour label, eh? with no indication what’s so special about |MF

@Nicotine_River : thing is. you’ve not only got a product that not only appeals to the ELR flavour connoiseurs, but one that allergy sufferers will swoop upon… if you only market it the right way, and don’t misrepresent it like that.

I mean , it’s radically different from the rest, and that difference needs to be written large, not disguised.

4 Likes
5 Likes

@Nicotine_River are your 15ml MF bottles actually 15ml of concentrate… That has always bothered me about MF you only get 13.5 or so

6 Likes

Hey fidalgo! No need to worry, we fill Medicine Flower in the same 15ml bottles and to the same mark as any other brand! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Radio silence from MF on the PG factor. Kind of disappointed.

5 Likes

Ya I’ll shoot Alysia a call again…

5 Likes