Please help me figure this out

What flavor becomes crunchy after a 2 week steep. It has to be cap, tfa, flv, hs, fa or something that was around 6 or 7 years ago. Custard, cream, or a cake. Might even be a cookie. Trying to figure this out for a year and a half.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been DIYing for 4.5 years. The terminology used sometimes baffles me. I know what it means when food provides a crunchy feel. I have never, ever gotten that same feeling from any liquid and I sure as hell donā€™t believe that itā€™s going to come from a liquid that is vaporized. The human race has a predilection for self-delusion. We like to think of ourselves as rational creatures yet if we were, the human race would have stopped behaving in ways that are self-harming a long time ago. Just my humble opinion.

9 Likes

Hello again!
havenā€™t found the crunchy yet?
My money is still on a sugar cookie, thatā€™s the only flaver that comes to mind when I hear crunchy. I mean it isnā€™t really ā€œcrunchyā€ but that is the closest I can come up with :smiley:

3 Likes

I thought thereā€™d been a glitch in The Matrix when I saw this coming up again.

Next @natbone will link a yellow dog to Beelzebub.

3 Likes

As natbone mentioned I have never gotten a crunch from a vape but I can suggest bisquet as a flavor that can come across as crunchy. There are 4 or so flavor houses that offer that flavor. Your guess which one is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Some people have used Cereal 27 (Cap) for recipes like Fried Ice Cream. Others that come to mind are Captain Cereal (TPA) and Cannoli Shell (WF). They are only ā€˜simulatedā€™ crunch flavors designed by flavor chemists, as pointed out above. If actual crunchy e-liquid even existed, it would not be compatible with our coils. Probably gunk up immediately.

8 Likes

I wonder if @Hillcountryblues is talking about the ā€œFritoā€ chip taste of adding too much Joy into a mix, or whatever creates that awfulness.

3 Likes

Yeah some of them doā€¦ :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

The FA version with breakfast cereals and Joy wasnā€™t a bad oneā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™ve played with 2 that give that type of flavor but texture, no. Crispy Wafer SC from Wonder Flavours and Caramel Rice Crispy Treat WF. Iā€™ve been accenting with a light touch of Flv Caramel and/or various peanut butters and chocolates. If youā€™re after a Kit Kat or Twix type of vape these might get you close. Iā€™m still messing with them so no recipe.

7 Likes

I used Cinnamon Crunch, Graham Cracker, and a touch of Pralines FLV to get to the Crunch in this one;

9 Likes

Whatever it is boosts cap vanilla Custard to where it has a different mouthfeel or texture.

2 Likes

Not to mention choking :rofl:

3 Likes

OMG someone has used Flavorah Pralines besides me! I waited for this moment.

3 Likes

Still playin with cap sugar cookie and percentages hoping it will Cause the base to have a different mouthfeel when it steeps.

4 Likes

Not sure how u get the word crunchy from a vape flavor lol.Bavarian cream gets like a nutty taste at 2% Cereal might be considered crunchy as u can taste the Grainieness to it but thatā€™s all I can think of

1 Like