Please help me (Juggernaut 2 RDA, Spitback issues)

I apologize if I have the wrong thread ive been getting alot of spitback with my juggernaut 2 and profile doesn’t matter which mod I use so heres pics of my wicks and the mods I been trying to use theyre not shit so am I running them too high too low? What is going on?

Any answer would help im tired of not using these and im almost scared to because I don’t want hot juice spitting at me and down my throat. It hurts.

6 Likes

Hey @ladycrooks

This is the right place to ask. Give a little more info.

What ohms are the coils?
What wattage have you tried them at?
What is the VG/PG of your juice?

Like I have said, I do a different style of vaping. There are lots of people who may be able to help though, but as much info as possible will certainly help in that regard. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Well I have no idea, I am trying to use the coil master to test that it should tell me no? But ive put both on there and theyrr both reading this…I know the mesh for the profile is .15 the sheets and the juggernaut are the coils that came with it ill have to find the box

5 Likes

What does it say on the mod?

4 Likes

I usually try to run them the same as I would with my freemax m2pro or my fireluke tanks with the pre-made coils so power 55 watts. Or vpc mode but this drag seems to work the best so far why?

It’s getting really late here.im gonna disappear but its cuz its like 1am here in alberta im getting really tired thx for all the help mabye I can get the other 2 working as good as this drag tomorrow

5 Likes

@ladycrooks It looks like the coils on the Juggernaut are really close together and dead on center. If you drip too much liquid right down, the excess liquid may be sitting right between or on the coils and causing spitback. If you have room to move them apart, without them touching the sides on the atty, try spreading them apart. Not sure the diameter on those coils but they look like 3mm. You can also try 2.5mm coils and spread them apart from each other.

As for the mesh coil. I have never used them since it takes so much space and hard to adjust anything.

6 Likes

Isn’t the Juggerknot an rta? I’d thin the tails and clip them a bit shorter. Another trick is slightly space the coils.

5 Likes

Your at .20 ohms. Bring your wattage down to 30 watts and increase the wattage by 5 watts to suit for the mesh. For the regular coils start at 35/40 watts and increase by 5 watts to suit taste and flavor.

6 Likes

I have been using both the profile and this but I will take both your advice and soon as I get a bit of liquid out I will space the coils out and if u have room spread them apart. Thank you very.much.

5 Likes

N i just put this juggernaut on here right now had like 2 puffs off it so far no spitback but I haven’t done any adjusting at all im scared turning the wattage up from 33… slowly im at 40 now… the profile works great on the drag but all these ive tried have given me grief

Except for the twister I wouldn’t throw any of those on that or the vapresso I don’t even like that stupid thing…

4 Likes

why do you vape the way you do? Do you get more flavor out of it that way,? I had no idea what I was doing when I started vaping I just started with this style and didn’t know any other way. I met a guy that didn’t smoke and I couldn’t breathe anyway so I tried vaping and loved it. But this MTL I don’t get. N Idk if I would like the restricted feeling now anyway…

3 Likes

Basically, I started vaping purely as a way to stop smoking. I wanted something that replicated the physical side as well as the addiction side as the draw and action of smoking was a major part of why I smoked. I tried a DL set up when I first started, but found that type of draw was not enjoyable and being different to the way I smoked, it did not satiate the physical part.

I would not say I get more flavour, it just suits me better. The RTA’s I use are pretty good flavour wise but still not quite up there with getting layers or subtleties out of juices. This vaping thing really is an individual thing and people find their own way to what works for them. Been over 3 years and have not even thought about having a cig since the day I started vaping…

7 Likes

It hasnt been that long for me but I haven’t craved or really thought of smoking either and ive tried everything before vaping and nothing has come close except to vape.

8 Likes

That is brilliant mate and exactly what it’s all about as far as I am concerned. Better health is the primary goal when getting off the cigs. Congrats on your success so far :smile:

8 Likes

yes it does!!

6 Likes

If you only want to use 50-55W, wrap your coils around a smaller jig and I’d only do 5 wraps instead of 6. Try spacing the coils out too if you’ve never tried it. There’s videos on it. You don’t have to work out hot spots and it should be less spit back as well.

Looks like you’ve got lots of cotton in the tails. I use a pointy tool and thin it out before tucking into the slots.

On MTL vs DL: Nobody’s right or wrong. In my personal experience, MTL wasn’t cutting it. I was a dual user the whole time I was using low power/tight airflow (MTL) vaping devices. I craved more vapor, and more flavor. I got a decent mod and a Griffin RTA when they were new and that did the trick.

For me, vaping wasn’t like smoking cigarettes. It was something different and new so I didn’t see a reason to mimic it. Others see it differently.

10 Likes

Love the diversity with vaping. Everything is subjective.

Different tastes, draw styles, mod preferences, atomiser types…

it just blows my mind the different choices we have.

The best thing though, it has helped us all to be healthier. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Yeah, that’s the most important part. Some people are dead set in their views and everybody else is wrong. That’s not how it works though. Some people swear up and down that there’s no such thing as an ADV liquid. Others claim rayon is the only way to go. Strictly mesh people think its better than any wire coil. Single vs dual, restrictive vs airy, etc. etc.

I got voted down on Reddit for not thinking Cotton Bacon Prime was the best lol. It’s different from V2 but not better. It’s got a cooler name, I’ll give it that. Both have been bleached or treated and I can taste what they used. I’m ultra sensitive to that kind of stuff now. Others will tell you there’s no break in and it tastes totally clean. I never noticed it until after I took a big drag of bleached cotton. I’ll never forget what that tastes like. CB isn’t near as bad as what I used but I can still taste it. Same goes for lots of factory coils in tanks. That flavor goes away after a bit but it’s there.

7 Likes

Yep, I agree totally mate. I actually use CB Prime because it was on sale here… lol. I have never found a cotton that doesn’t need to break in, and I have tried a lot.

My ADV is a single flavour mix, CAP Vanilla Custard V1 at 10%. Don’t care if others think that’s “strange” or “stupid”, works for me so that’s all that matters.

People need to get over themselves and accept that just because they like it, that doesn’t make it better. I don’t care what you vape, style or flavours, and I will try to help anyone who is making the effort. That is the biggest thing for me.

8 Likes

I dont wrap my coils

I wonder if thats why im having all this grief i usually buy these because I’m just not confident enough about my knowledge about ohms law to be messing around with that rn im already overwhelmed with this diy stuff.

3 Likes