Please help me pick the right box mod

TC on my X is not as good as my Smoant Naboo but it is still pretty solid. Smoant’s TC has always been nearly as good as a DNA mod (which I can’t afford). I have mine set about 20 degrees higher than my Naboo to get the same hit. X is not quite as good but still more than adequate.

4 Likes

I just received the parcel only to fine the aegis x instead of the legend limited edition :tired_face::tired_face:
So I had to send it back and wait for 2 more days to get the legend

4 Likes

The Smoant Charon mini is also a good mod with good TC. The mini is solid and the screen is large and very well protected. It’s very comfortable in the hand. I’ve seen them for very low asking price recently. I like the looks of the Cylon better but I have nothing against the looks of the Charon Mini, I really like the pattern on the battery cover. The Cylon just didn’t hold up for me and it sits broken in a grave drawer.

4 Likes

I’ve put a lot of miles on my Charon Mini and it’s been excellent. TC is indeed good. Customizeable wallpaper is something I really like and it’s easy to do with that one, if that matters to you. It’s the mod I’m switching to when my Destiny arrives in a few weeks, actually. One of the favorites I’ve owned.

3 Likes

Yes, I’m still surprised how much the Charon Mini grew on me. It’s also my favorite other than me going through the 18650’s relatively quick. Then if it was 21700’s it would no longer be the compact mod it is.

4 Likes

I’ve been squonking for over a year and a half now, and am ready to go back to a tank. When I found and ordered the Destiny, I decided to go ahead and get a little slick new mod. But I couldn’t find a single one that I thought looked as good and seemed to have the hand feel of the CM. So even though that thing has a solid year plus of daily use, it is still the one I gravitated to over any new ones or even other good stock I have. It’s got this little weird thing that makes you just like it for some reason.

3 Likes

The legend is worth the wait. You wont be disappointed

5 Likes

You’re right about Cylons not holding up. I have 2 of them sitting in the dead drawer. It’s a real shame because they were the best mods I’d ever owned (while they lasted). One, the screen just gave out and the other one (my favorite), the top of the mod just came off. I still think I can fix it but I always think stupid stuff like that. Rarely ever actually do it.

4 Likes

First my screen went out. I ordered 2 replacement screens. A second screen failed. Then the top broke loose from the screw mounts. I taped the top on as a temporary bandaid till I had time to fix the top mounts permanently. When I removed the tape the paint came off with it! I should have known better. I don’t see the point in fixing the top mounts and repainting the housing, only to have the third screen go bad within 2 or 3 months.

Too bad. The Cylon was so close to near perfect. I wish Smoant would make a Cylon 2.0 using the screen from the Charon Mini, and a solid top and bottom mounts. I would buy 2 of them.

4 Likes

Just received the legend :star_struck::star_struck::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Nice enjoy it.

3 Likes

Ordered one if these. https://vaporempire.com/lost-vape-centaurus-mod-200w/
Use coupon code CVD10% for 10% off.
Not a bad price. $118ish out the door

5 Likes

Hi, do you have any idea why the aegis legend don’t fire up at the wattage I set it on?
IT always drops down a bit

2 Likes

Done some research and found this

6 Likes