Please If you can HELP

Friction a fellow mixer and producer of shows like Noted and Mixxen with Vixxens needs our help… I know James and hes a good guy who worked through Covid Shut downs and recently lost his job and now Unemployment is making it hard to get help … ANYTHING helps and it will be appreciated…

Fundraiser by James Brady : Help the Brady Family pay their bills

8 Likes

That’s a good cause @fidalgo_vapes !!!

6 Likes
4 Likes

Thank You so much …

3 Likes

My pleasure, and I’m going to try and shore up some more donations.

3 Likes

We were informed of this fundraiser by a forum member, and we’re happy they reached out. Times like these are tough and we’re always here to help those in need.

Just want to say that @fidalgo_vapes @SessionDrummer and any other like minded forum member reading this. People like you make the world a better place. Thank you for getting the word out and always supporting the community. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Nicotine_River, WOW, I am completely floored by the speed of your response. Thank you very much for your very kind words, and support. Truly.

6 Likes

And @Nicotine_River your VERY generous help. Thank you very much Grant.

4 Likes

Donation sent.

4 Likes

Thank you very much @Psyc.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer Always here to help! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Beautiful …This warms my heart and ty @River_Supply_Co and ty @SessionDrummer for taking the baton and lending a hand…

6 Likes

@Psyc much appreciated​:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

3 Likes

Oh and thank you @TamVapes for bringing this to my attention, this community is great and its an honor to be a part of

4 Likes

Good for @TamVapes, I literally was totaly unaware about this one. Very good share, and for a GREAT cause.

3 Likes

Chipped in. Happy to help

3 Likes