PM not working 😕

Anybody else having a problem with the PM?
It is not working at my end, @daath, @JoJo, @Ken_O_Where, anybody…

3 Likes

I was speaking to jojo today and she has the same issues as does ken and jmak - it appears to be isolated to some users not all. Lars is aware of it.

3 Likes

Just tried to send a pm by clicking message on your name here and that didn’t work.
But i have sent PM’s today without any issues so i guess it is all about the profiles since i have noticed that a bunch of profiles doesn’t show up properly when you click on them.

2 Likes

The main profile page works i think just not the pop up box - just tested

3 Likes

Yeah sending a PM from @Josephine_van_Rijn profile page works just fine but not from the pop up box.

1 Like

I reported it to the Discourse team! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We’ll work around it :relaxed:

2 Likes

I sent a PM to June of GearBest with my address, I hope she got it. @June

I’m pretty sure she did. The PM button wasn’t working this afternoon, nothing happened. If you could write a PM then the PM was send :grinning:

2 Likes

It works again, but Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other info is now missing from user cards and the profile page… Waiting for a Discourse dev to get back on this issue :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I never noticed that, probably because I have no such info on my profile :grin:
The smiley option under the posts is back though

1 Like

Yes, I brought them back when I realized that they weren’t what was causing the issue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you find out what did cause it?

Yes, it was the code that put the Twitter, Instagram, Facebook info on the user card and profile page :smiley:

2 Likes