[POLL] Forum Smileys

Okay. We’re gathered here today to discuss the topic of which smiley set should be used on this forum. Our choices are EmojiOne, Apple, Twitter, or Google. For a side-by-side comparison, go here.

EmojiOne:

Apple:

Twitter:

Google:

Place your votes now:

• This is pointless
  • EmojiOne
  • Apple
  • Twitter
  • Google

0 voters

P.S. @Daath says please don’t pick Google. :wink:

4 Likes

All I want for Christmas is the one with the good Santa back!

Well and a few more mods…and flavorings…and rtas…and some batteries!

Yeah, and that’s all I want. Till I can think of some more stuff.

3 Likes

This Ashtry, this Paddle Ball, and this Chair, and that’s all I need…

6 Likes

Bear in mind that the actual emojis shown on the site will be pretty small - in fact as small as they are now! :wink:

1 Like

http://emoji.codes/family?q=santa

The EmojiOne looks OK when they’re bigger - but they’re pretty small on our forum…

1 Like

Pssst. Emojis are supposed to be small.

1 Like

Yes, but I feel like our old emojis were ever so slightly bigger… Might just be me…

1 Like

The old Yahoo emoticons ones were always my favorite.

1 Like

Thank you! I needed that! :laughing:

2 Likes

I wish we had access to the other ones. I’d use the nerd one a LOT. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

As long as the Mozilla set isn’t in the running, I’m fine with whatever. The little ear stubs creep me out. :slight_smile:

The next thing your going to complain about Lars is how short your arms are… seems I keep holding papers further away to be able to read the writing, logic dictates I should be holding it closer to read the fine print, lol… your just getting old @daath and have to squint now lol

1 Like

That’s the problem. All these smiley choices are kinda terrible. I don’t really like any of them. So I can’t vote. Samsung would be my clear choice. But it’s not an option.

Why don’t we just design our own? I am up for it :wink:

1 Like

That would mean I’d have to figure out how to make an emoji plugin for Discourse :stuck_out_tongue: hehe

1 Like

:santa: :gun: sorry but kind of how I feel about the Santa in this set but truthfully
:bomb: it really does not matter to me personally what set gets picked

I’m gonna leave this open just for the fun of it, but it looks like the Apple pack is gonna win out. So basically, nothing is changing from what it is now. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Looks like 13% of you lot is really naughty and in need of a good spanking :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yup. And 8% are just no fun at all…smiley scrooges. :-1:

1 Like

I still vote for something better. This is like having 4 candidates running for office that nobody wants in there.

2 Likes