Poll on Trolls

What actions do you feel should be taken against people who troll this forum.

• Troll accounts should be removed immediately
  • 3 strikes your out (warning system)
  • No actions should be taken

0 voters

1 Like

I personally feel that the mods do a brilliant job of moderating. Current management system works fine :grin:

4 Likes

If you have a problem with the way that I (or Ken) do things, you’re welcome to take it up with Lars privately. But a public poll? Seriously?

8 Likes

Lol. What’s a troll?

On a serious note I think troll reports, from my experiance, are handled just fine. I’ve reported a few in my time and the follow up has been good.

No vote submitted since I am unsure. Code of conduct code of conduct code of conduct. Lol.

2 Likes

I dont understand how a poll is having a problem or undermining the mods of this forum. It is simply a public opinion poll. If it is an issue delete the thread.

I feel that the mods do a very good job here. I dont understand why this is being taken as a personal attack towards mods or site owner.

I just wanted to see what the opinion of the users are.

1 Like

I voted to leave them alone, my reasoning behind that is they will be identified by the regulars and ignored, if they where to be deleted then they could open a new account and start trolling again.

5 Likes

I think it’s about time we start taking this forum a little more seriously

5 Likes

@JoJo , @Ken_O_Where , and @daath are positively brilliant at telling difference between someone who purposely intends to cause a problem and a smart ass who’s just playing around for fun. If you don’t happen to like a certain smart ass and don’t get his or her humor, doesn’t make them a genuine troll.

EDIT

Speak of the devil! :rofl:

3 Likes

7 Likes

im not gonna vote , i think things are handled well here , to be honest im not sure what a troll is , i think the forum is policed well by the members and then we have incredible moderators to back it up and take what actions are needed …

4 Likes
3 Likes

i like you , you are liked

troll

4 Likes

… I think a poll on the RDA would make more sense on this site, than a poll on actual trolling… (only one comes to mind)

Unless you were meaning whipping out my troll pole?

8 Likes

…or trolls with poles?

troll fish

6 Likes

…perhaps a troll on a pole?

4 Likes

There’s trolls on every forum, sometimes it ranges from someone just having fun, to someone purposely causing problems. Obviously it takes a human moderator to consider the severity of an issue and handle accordingly. Having a set in stone rule on the matter would make this a very boring forum pretty quickly, as I’ve witnessed in other places.

4 Likes

I think that’s the real question here. And whom? Someone who doesn’t go along with the majority? I personally enjoy a good smart ass remark when it’s done in jest and not a personal or degrading attack. I much prefer a court jester over a know it all attention seeker who corrects everyone or chooses to shun people that have differing opinions. But I think those are called attention whores. LMFAO!

8 Likes

I enjoy the occasional silly comment that is meant to irritate the neive. I definitely think it would be a problem if he/she/it gave you false information related to vaping or mixing, that could be dangerous. I haven’t seen him/her/it do this so i would vote in favor of keeping the community’s pet troll. I have already cast my vote personally so don’t feel a need to vote here but a poll on the subject is actually what a troll would want.

I do know that he is this type tho:

5 Likes

I vote for option 4, shut your mouth and live with what JoJo gives you.

5 Likes