POLL - What do you primarily vape on? RDA or RTA

• RDA
  • RTA

0 voters

5 Likes

sub ohm tanks like clieto or crown etc

3 Likes

I can’t vote since I’m both. Rta while I am at work most days. At home rda. I’m really 50/50. If I decided to buy a squonk box I could be more rda while at work.

4 Likes

RDA is fine at home but if one is a driver and spends many hours commuting or driving for a living, an easy to fill RTA is is the way to go i think. please don’t drip and drive!

3 Likes

I have 2 clone RDA’s but I just can’t get along with them, my RTA’s can be a pain to clean and build but once done… :yum:

1 Like

Should have been a third alternative that says: I use both. :thumbsup:
At the moment i only use RDA’s mainly for the good flavors i get. Got a few nice RTA’s but they can’t compete with the RDA’s at all.

4 Likes

I have an Rdta (Avocado) attached to me most days at work or out and about = 95% and when I get the chance at home I squonk on bf rdas.

3 Likes

Factory coils, my cheapo clone velocity has stripped grub screws :cry:

1 Like

RDA’s when stationary, RTA’s when on the move :+1:

4 Likes

RDA for flavor testing , RTA the rest of the time

3 Likes

I use RTA’s or RDTA’s and I love them…I just can’t seem to get the dripping right…I always end up with juice all over me and my mod!!!

6 Likes

RTA’s and RDTA’s for me too. I’ve been very tempted to try an RDA but haven’t made the jump just yet. I also only build simple coils which seems to work okay for now.

RDA 90% . I just change ejuice too much to use a tank very often. I do love my Griffin RDTA though.

2 Likes

Just started on my rebuildable journey, atm I only have a rta. But, I like switching my juice up a lot, so I kinda want to get a rda so I can do that more easily.

Used to be a 90% RDA dude, but have recently switched over to RTAs since there has been great improvements with a lot of newer tanks. I primarily use my RDAs for testing new mixes.

1 Like

That was a hard vote. Driving, yea my tfv8 with my rta setup. But it seems rather even at home or work. Love my goon, Love my tfv8… lol, Hard decision. I went with rta, because as of late I’ve been getting back into my ps4(Colder weather activity), It’s easier to vape and play with a full tank. sorta like don’t drip and drive :wink:

RDA’s with deep wells. I don’t own a tank.

I joy Limitless RDTA I have tried all types and brands but this one is for me hands down the best for rebuilding, and flavor can’t beat it

1 Like

I keep a roll of duct tape on my tool box that I keep two mods in with a white shop rag stuffed between them to ease rattle when I’m going to and from the shop floor. One is an RTA and the other is an RDA. So I use both throughout the day.

I run a TfV8 rba off of an Rx200 great combo, I did my first build yesterday w/ Royal 22g wire and I’m very surprised with the results…I’ve been vaping and cigarette free for five months, and for an Army veteran and a truck driver, I’m honestly digging vaping, it makes smoking fun and tasty…

3 Likes