Popcorn ( FLV )

Has anyone used this flavor ? not many notes and not much about it , looking for some familiar opinions ty

3 Likes

I read the notes from this guy
Chachi Vapes
It has my notes as part of hisā€¦how is he able to ascertain this much about the flavor?? @JoJo @Daath
Sorry for the derailā€¦
I have a caramel popcorn in the works @fidalgo_vapesā€¦this flavor gets stronger as it maturesā€¦at first it is super weak but still awesome.
If its a credible review, i need to be more detailed and precise! Haha

2 Likes

yes i read his notes , ty , are you finding this to be a buttery popcorn or a kettle corn it seems chachi is getting every pipcorn note / flavor possible so it seemed a bit unreliable imo i watched a video from wayne where he added this to a custard and he seems to think its the best buttery popcorn out there

2 Likes

sorry just read your notes again, have you used TPA kettle corn ??

2 Likes

Sadly i have no comparison for other vendors.
This one is more salty and buttery with hints of sweet. The warmer the vape, the more the butter comes through

4 Likes

i forgot you only do FLV

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure I get what youā€™re asking? If youā€™re asking why he has your notes in his notes, a lot of people aggregate, copy, and paste other peopleā€™s notes into their notes for whatever reason. I guess to have an easily accessible copy? Itā€™s annoying, but not anything I can fix. If youā€™re asking how he can taste that much, I have no idea. I havenā€™t tried the flavor, but I never really did get how people could be so in depth and detailed.

4 Likes

ya ive always felt i had a good grasp on the taste of things but i very rarely get all that out of a single flavor lol

2 Likes

No i know there is nothing to be done. I was just bamboozled by the lengthy description. I see some of them on here. Really doesnt matter much haha
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yea, I think my notes are lengthy compared to some, but they mostly just repeat the same things. ā€œThis is nice.ā€ or ā€œThis is gross.ā€ LOL. I think the years of smoking and the chronic allergies have all but killed my sense of taste and smell. Sometimes I envy those super tasters who get all these great nuances out of stuff. But, then again, Iā€™m not sure I always wanna smell and ā€˜tasteā€™ everything. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I havent mixed with it at all, it smells lovely but it wont stay homogenized in the concentrate.

After i took this pic i warmed it in my hand and shook it to break it up and homogenize it, two days later it went back to this. Stored in the same manner as my other concentrates.

4 Likes

hmmmm have you asked around or called Flavorah to see if that expected ???

3 Likes

Honestly i hadnt even remembered until i saw your post. I just went and pulled it off the shelf, it is clumpy.

Anyone else have this issue?

3 Likes

It actually LOOKS like popcorn. Unintended Iā€™m sure.

5 Likes

I had an AP that did this if I kept it in the fridge, absolutely fine out of the fridge thoughā€¦It would make sense that popcorn would contain at least a bit of APā€¦?

3 Likes

I imagine it does but it is stored on the shelf in my nerdery, a bottle of AP just two shelves away and it is all good. It is 69*F in here, of course, and it is the only flavoring that has turned into actual popcorn, hehe.

I had been meaning to contact FLV to ask about it but Tiz the season to be fracking busy with real life stuffs. :wink:

3 Likes

Itā€™s really weirdā€¦I mean my AP didnā€™t quite look as chunky as that butā€¦odd oneā€¦:thinking:

1 Like

FLV says that it is normal, it happens to a couple flavors. They provided a GCMS:

Love this company, i didnt even finish my email and had a reply waiting.

@fidalgo_vapes i was going to give you some smell notes but it seems my sniffer is broken at the moment. Ill try again later.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve been working on a Popcorn custard for the last 6 months so when I saw Wayne post his recipe I ordered some FLV, only ever used TPA KC or CAP popcorn before so it will be interesting, Iā€™ll let you know if mine does the same as yours.

5 Likes

sounds like an interesting profile , ive been trying to get close to the steep pop deez and im very close but the TPA kettle corn isnt doing it , i have recently added a touch of FA butter and the smell is great , ive also started to use a 80/20 mix of Erythritol / LS pyure as a sweetener to get close to the original , because im sure the pop deez has sucralose but i xant stand the aftertaste

2 Likes