Portuguese egg tart wf

I bought this on a whim because in recent years one juice that I’ve rather enjoyed is a Juice called “Nata” which is a Portuguese Egg Tart W/ Custard and there is also “Framboese” which is a Raspberry verion… In order to save my bottles and Time (I’m a busy guy) are their any hidden gems you’ve tried with this flavour, maybe some updated notes because from what I see there’s not a lot out there.

As for the Flavour, I see it’s rated and Drummer made some notes, but for those of you that have had the juice (It’s popular in the UK and was created in Canada) How would you go by recreating this Juice.

Also, for what it’s worth, I’ve been vaping since 2014/2014 and of all the years I’ve tried Commercial juices, this is one of the ones I’d put in my top juices to try.

5 Likes

Just spitballing for those of you who have tried it, but something tells me they used Catalina Cream by FA in it for that eggy cinnamon-y taste… I could be wrong as it’s been a couple years since I’ve played with it, also thinking Pie Crust for the shell, but it’s got this buttery flake quality and from what I remember of Pie Crust it’s more of a Dark Golden Brown taste, so any ideas as to what would work would be appreciated.

4 Likes

Also, now that I think of it, I don’t think there’d be any Sugar Cookie or any of the cookies I’m aware of in there as I feel they gives too much of a firm taste if that makes sense.

3 Likes

Reading this;

Pie Crust for the shell, but it’s got this buttery flake quality and from what I remember of Pie Crust it’s more of a Dark Golden Brown taste,

Maybe crumble topping (wf)?

3 Likes

The crumble topping wf sounds like a good fit, but who am i,‽?*

4 Likes

Curious if health cabin egg roll or croissant would be worth grabbing?

3 Likes

Try playing around with this. Says no crust so i would work on that…

Another one. never tried either. I never picked up the eggy taste from the flavor but I don’t pick up a lot fineness in a lot of flavors.

3 Likes

This description reminds me of OOO pie crust

3 Likes

Good to know, been trying to by a 30ml of that stuff for about 2 months now but that and Milky Undertone seem to be OOS every time I order.

2 Likes

OOO sells direct thru Amazon. Minimum purchase is 30ml glass dropper bottle. If I remember it was about $9.00 for the 30. Free shipping. Thru the manufacturer should always be in stock.

2 Likes

Yeah, might be in stock on amazon.ca…
Don’t like ordering from the states because I have a meat church order of rubs, hats and shirts for christmas and it’s moved 100 miles since the 7th of november.

1 Like

I would get a little more aggressive contacting Amazon. They have time limits on their vendors. They would probably refund any funds spent.
OOO is in Vegas and shouldn’t take more than two weeks or less.

1 Like