Possible clones?

Has anybody been able to clone this , Cap Fuji apple, Fw double apple and Tfa Strawberry, smelled pretty close , added Tfa peach and totally changed it , and different batch with Tfa juicy peach did the same as well , any leads or help would be appreciated

8 Likes

Well, I’d suggest searching through the recipes to see if anyone has attempted it.

When it comes to clones, many of us will state that we have no idea what a specific commercial juice tastes like - particularly as most of us haven’t had one in years. Also, those who have, tend to dislike the overly sweetened and bland creations which lack depth and refinement.

If you ask for help creating a new blend based on this theme - I am sure that many will scramble to help. I know that I would add my own eccentric knowledge to such an endeavour.

Oh and welcome to the forums. If you kindly introduce yourself here -we’d be better able to assist you too:

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Garu1.

5 Likes

Most commercial liquids are usually made from one flavor house. They are simple recipes of 4 maybe 5 ingredients. Once you figure out who’s flavors are in the mix it’s a matter of percentages. FW is a cheeper flavor house for bulk and I would begin with them.
Good luck making your own. It just might be better than the OG.

8 Likes

If someone asked me to create a blend on this theme but I was instructed to weight it towards a commercial style, I’d create this - So I did.

7 Likes

Good point @rcleven.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I don’t know about a clone for that, but if you’re serious about creating a recipe close to it, research the 3 main flavors, read people’s notes, watch episodes of Noted on YouTube, and most importantly, after you buy the concentrates, single flavor test them. You might have to buy several or at least a couple of each main ingredient, but single flavor testing will help you decide if that’s close to the (for instance) strawberry etc. it’ll also help you with %’s and what place it’ll take in the recipe. You’ll know what each flavor you’re working with tastes like so when you mix them, you’ll have an idea of what they’ll do in a recipe. Browse on the recipe side of ELR, Reddit, and Noted. Good luck and have fun!

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Garu1 :tada:

6 Likes

Welcome @Garu1 and good luck.

5 Likes

No problem and never be scared to ask: There’s nothing bad about admitting that you need guidance - I class myself as an eternal student.

Oh and welcome to the forums.

If you have time, introducing yourself would be nice:

4 Likes

Welcome to the ELR forum @ClintSouthworth.

4 Likes