Possibly burnt chest/lungs?

Glad to see you identified the problem.You may want to contact Capella directly and let them know what you’ve found. It could be there is something in them that is unique to their line, or maybe they have other flavors in their line that share whatever it is in Strawberry that is causing the reaction. I for one would want to know so as to avoid any of their other flavors that might pose a problem, or other manufacturers flavors for that matter.

3 Likes

First of all 20 gauge is Thick, but you didnt mention how many wraps and the mm size on the hole?? BUT at .13 ohms, you are getting a real warm (Hot if your ripping it)hit. That being said try other flavors and see if its a flavor thing. If not, raise your ohms, and lower the volts/watts and THEN see. Thats all I have to offer, Good luck and VAPE ON!!!

1 Like

@Todd5

Hi mate thanks for the info but i summed it down to a definite reaction to the strawberry

Sorry didnt really give much of an update my apologise guys

Tried different devices different watts
Different guage kanthal at all ranges of ohms

Different % of mix too lol
I even tried it on my new tc device with ni coils and kanthal exactly the same results deep burning chest pains even when not vaping i change flavour and its fine.

Even a hint of strawberry as low as 1% is the same
Just going to give up with strawberry lol
Might give it another try with some EM in it