Postless RTA

Anybody tried one of these? I’m liking it, but not sure about being stuck with the wide mouth drip tip.

https://101vape.com/tanks-rba-rda/951-hannya-postless-rta-by-blitx-enterprises.html

That thing looks right up my alley. Any leaking issues or anything? Flavor is good? What are your builds/wicks?

I meant that I like the looks of it, was hoping to get answers to the same questions you ask lol

1 Like

It does look good. Maybe somebody has one.

Yeah i have a real Hannya and a clone from angel cigs. The both taste great with the right builds and the Hannya original has a more pronounced draw on it than the clone. I am running dual hive wire 28G at .33. have to add a lot of cotton as there is NO juice well at all it has a 1/2mm lip and thats it great for building on and the grub screws work excellently.
I upped my single blends by 5% on the flavoring because I’m making 85/15 juice for it.

1 Like

Thank you for the info. I think i will pick one up. Do you think it’s the atty that is low on flavor or just the lower %PG juice?

How many wraps can you get on your coils with hive wire at 2.5 or 3mm i.d.? I watched a youtube vid on the rda and the guy seemed to be having trouble getting longer coils in it. Thanks

I’m using 6 wraps on a 2.5mm dual coils 28g

Thank you, I have received mine but preoccupied with another RDA ATM. This is a kanthal build? I will be running g TC on this atty and will be using Ti.

I’m getting used to dripping after every 2 pulls using the noisy cricket and a tiny RDA, so this may actually be more reasonable on dripping frequency.

So no leaks from the screws then?

None at all. I have the cotton tucked under both coils and wrapped around that 1/2 mill lip (cut a 1/4" strip off the sheet and torn in half using the whole strip 1/2 for each coil. i can get 6-7 heavy pulls before i half to redrip. And yes it is kanthal