Pouring VG from 5 Litre bottle in to a smaller container

How on earth do I poor without getting it everywhere :angry: I want to poor it in to my 500ml squeeze bottle

You use a funnel.

5 Likes

to be honest, I just pour it, no funnels nor nuffink,

usually over a kitchen sink, but never spilled any yet, it’s so viscous you can guage where it is going to pour before it reaches the bottle. Mine is in several 250ml bottles and I top them up regularly, just have faith

7 Likes

I read it like he had trouble and got VG everywhere, thats why i mentioned a funnel.

1 Like

ah, ok, then I shaddup !

6 Likes

Slowly, i dont use a funnel, just start slow so you get a fine pour 🖒

5 Likes

you shaddup too !

8 Likes

Eat a dick :fu: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Guys, don’t shaddup, keep talking, without talk no fun. :laughing:

7 Likes

I’d eat yours but I don’t like crabs

7 Likes

well THAT killed the conversation !!!

So … um … how 'bout them red sox huh?

5 Likes

Now there’s tea everywhere at my desk - my goodness, this place… rofl Wiping tea and tears and can’t stop laughing. Thanks for being you, all.

6 Likes

I just poor without a funnel. Never had a problem with vg or pg. patience is a virtue.

1 Like

Also, with VG, pouring too closely gives to wide of a column. Raise it up some, and it thins out to a smaller stream. It’s all about the girth.

3 Likes

Carefully… Otherwise pour it in space… :smirk:

4 Likes

That’s what she said…

3 Likes

Shoosh I can’t hear the others insulting each other.

Use an intermediate vessel as a second step.

Think of it like gasoline. You don’t get a tank full of gas from the oil refinery. First it’s distributed to gas stations via a truck or pipeline. Then it’s pumped into your vehicle at a much more controllable rate.

You could always get a glass beaker but you should be able to pour quite comfortably from a 5 litre to at least a 50ml bottle

https://www.amazon.com/Liter-Dispenser-Nozzle-Bottle-Shampoo/dp/B01A7W08ZW/ref=sr_1_10?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1484245534&sr=1-10&keywords=5+liter+pump+dispenser

1 Like