Pre-made Coils & Other Newbie Stuff

With Flavor Town being found recently- “RDA” I shot up to my local Vape Shop and grabbed some fresh cotton- and some pre-made coils he had on hand. Going from Pissed Off to Very Content, I decided to pick up some Clapton coils off the interwebs…

As things develop “Mixing” and knowledge is gained, either I pulled a Magic Recipe out of my ass, or these Clapton’s produce RIDICULOUS flavor.

Dragon Guava

I’d love to hear your experiences with this topic- as I am still a “Dangerous Noob”

Dan

Vs

7 Likes

I use premade coils too, my hands are too old for wrapping coils.

These right here: https://www.fasttech.com/products/9646294

I have a few hundred.

5 Likes

I am saving that link Ken. Thanks for sharing!

Did/do you notice any difference style of coil vs. Flavor output? Im not into chasing clouds or anything, just straight flavor.

4 Likes

Most definitely. Cloud chasing and flavor can go hand in hand. These days i vape at a much lower wattage than i used to, between 22-26 watts. With the above coils the vape is cool and flavorful, just the way i like it.

Everything from the coils to your drip tip affects flavor. I pretty much only use Elder Dragons these days, by far my favorite atty for flavor. I just need one more in Rainbow and ill have them all.

7 Likes

Elder Dragons

Noted* Me and SD were chatting about RDA’S just the other day. If I can find a site that has them in stock, with a decent Mod Ill order them up! Thanks again Ken. :muscle:

5 Likes

Try the newest submissions : ecigclassifieds Sub. I got a couple from there.

4 Likes

Flat Clapton I think they will give you good flavour for sure
Ha ha welcome to the rabbit hole

6 Likes

I’ve spent an inordinate amount of time (and miles of fucked up wire) making fused Claptons and with a dual coil topper, 50-60 watts they always take too long to ramp up for me. 22-26 watts is enough power to drive those?

7 Likes

Yep, with no problems at all. 316L is a great wire. Cheap as hell too with not a single failure yet. I dont know about other attys but the elder Dragon works great with those.

6 Likes

I think mine is rainbow…Nope Silver…Sorry

4 Likes

Someone once told me… Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it! :innocent:

3 Likes