Predominately dragonfruit recipe

Howdy wonderful people! A coworker
mentioned he really liked dragonfruit vapes and I thought it would be a good intro to diy if I mixed him something up. I have tpa dragon fruit but not much experience using it. Perused the recipies but dragonfruit seems to be mostly an enhancer. Anyone have suggestions for a recipient where it is at the forefront? My flavor stash is here http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/174903. Most fruits and I don’t get along so your insight is much appreciated. Something with a quick steep time would be perfect.

1 Like
5 Likes

Your friend,probably doesnt know how dragon fruit actually taste , bc its usually mixed,with other things but if I wanted to make a DF vape,id do,something like this

dragon fruit at 4 to 5 pct
Raspberry at .5pct
Lemon at minimal,percent
Fresh cream or whipped cream at 1ish percent

You can also use an apple at a low percent as well instead of lemon. If your friend is use to commercial,juices u may need to add some sweetener

3 Likes

Nice one love how he’s using the cactus …

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have the champagne. :sweat:

2 Likes

You are probably right. This looks interesting. Thanks!

2 Likes

You’re too kind brother. I tell you, there is a far better DF based recipe out there. It’s one I modified after reading some comments. I’m out of some flavors but when I do make this, it’s all I vape till its gone.

7 Likes

Or you could make @Molly_Mcghee dragon fruit less dragon fruit! And… It’s not public.

2 Likes

Well, here it is… If anyone is interested.

Edit: correct recipe, finally… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I like caps juicy peach , I thought I was the only one lol

2 Likes

I like it, too, it’s actually realistic - skin and all!

3 Likes

Yes see some say its candy like … Ive never felt that way, I also like to mix it with caps yellow peach

2 Likes

We don’t have that one, but I’ve mixed it with LB peach :grin:

4 Likes

I’m so confused (happens easily so don’t mind me), am I missing the dragon fruit? Does this taste like df even though it isn’t one of the ingredients?!

2 Likes

Yes, that mix tastes like dragon fruit without the dragon.

4 Likes

Got it. Thanks. Lol I thought maybe my eyes were going bad… :laughing:

2 Likes

Dragon Ch’i is delicious and simple. I’ve adapted it to use half TPA dragonfruit and half Capella
So it’s 5% each of TPA dragonfruit
CAP dragonfruit
CAP sweet lychee
TPA pomegranate deluxe
Plus TPA sweetener to taste (I use 1 Drop per 20ml)

3 Likes