Premade unflavored nicotine blended juice help

lol, are you serious? :rofl: YOU posted a video with the explanation to your own question.

3 Likes

I’m too old for science LOL wanted to make sure

2 Likes

The reason I asked is I found an online calculator that did ML with pre-blended nicotine bases and needed to verify before I told someone wrong.

2 Likes

http://laskuri.solkku.com/ just until the pre-blended base comes up for these other mixers

2 Likes

What’s wrong with the one here? It will even do pre made base.
Just curious… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the premade base function isn’t working Smoky

3 Likes

Can’t get this to work either

4 Likes

Banging my head against a wall here LOL

3 Likes

Famous last words … :man_facepalming:

Ideally, you are dealing with mass weights in units of Grams (which are directly additive) exclusively with mixing, rather than volume (units of Liters) which are not necessarily additive in mixtures of substances (because different substance mixtures assume different additively summed volumes). That is the whole point of using a weight-measuring device (scale).

(Around room temperatures), while (pure, base) Nicotine and PG are relatively close (on their own, but not necessarily when mixed) to 1 mL per Gram, such is not the case at all for Glycerol (VG), which is around 20% denser (at ~0.8 mL per gram). Sticking exclusively with weight measures when mixing makes for accuracy not possible when using volume measures.

4 Likes

You’re right that that function is disfunctional…
If you’re using premix, just enter the amount to make, tick the max vg checkbox and use the total value for your base liquids as guidance. There are quite a few threads on the forum that explain.

4 Likes

that sucks… @daath is that on the list?? :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The solution was so simple I couldn’t figure it out on my own. Since I already have the pre-mixed base with VG/PG and nic all I had to do was put the desired strength to 0 and my nicotine strength to 0 and boom add the flavor shot in at the desired percentage!

2 Likes

If you’re mixing by volume, that’ll be the easiest way and it’ll work out perfect, even though it won’t display the correct nicotine content. Also your PG/VG ratio will be slightly offset by your flavor. Nicotine has a higher specific gravity however, so using weight, you’re going to be off a tiny little bit.
You can find a lot more info on the subject by searching the forum:
https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?q=premix

2 Likes

I agree but it’s close enough to work for the project I’m doing :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be nice if the vape ready nicotine base function could be fixed in one of the future updates, but at least the work-around lets you use the calculator so you don’t have to look for another.
A lot of people in the TPD countries who don’t have access to higher nicotine strengths are using these premix bases.

3 Likes

I’m putting together a video for a company that sells bases like that and flavor shots.

3 Likes