Prepaid cards

Has anyone used a prepaid debit card like a prepaid Visa or Mastercard to purchase vape products? I need to simplify tracking my vape budget. Even though I don’t plan on spending a lot in 2024 on vape products it would definitely be easier than going through my bank transactions to get a total of how much I’ve spent.

6 Likes

EZ=YES
SAFE=NO

You lose the power to dispute transactions and your up to the mercy of the seller.
I keep all monthly transactions in my Email for the month then compare it to my bills. Once paid I copy to a word doc so it’s searchable. Used another service till they refused to do business with China.

4 Likes

I see your point, I’m probably better just using my PayPal for vape purchases. I only need to replenish a few VT flavors @ Nomz and Diyejuice for larger bottles, as I’m primarily using only VT in a few favorite mixes.

5 Likes

I used to buy an Australia Post prepaid Visa card for exactly that reason but ultimately just found it too much of a pain continually topping it up. My idea was exactly that but the ‘need’ to buy something else still won out!

I have to say it never occurred to me about the possible dispute issue but thankfully I never experienced that problem.

3 Likes

PayPal used to be the way go because they eliminated the possibility of credit card fraud. You will find they no longer do business with Chinese vendors. Make sure that Nom Noms will accept them.

3 Likes

That’s ok because I also no longer do business with the Chinese either. Lol

5 Likes

I use a paypal debit card that uses my paypal balance. Works on any site, regardless if its China and/or vape shop because it’s a MasterCard. Never had a problem using it online or in a brick and mortar shop. And paypal doesn’t charge anything extra to use it.

6 Likes