Prepaid Debit Cards

well thats not from them but i ordered from them a long time ago and got those type of bottles and they leaked every where i never ordered again 2 plus years ago that bottle is actuall the butter rum you sent me i had to transfer because the original bottle was tipped over and it melted the top off

2 Likes

Oh, yeah i wouldnt be happy about that either. Ive placed a lot of orders with them and no vials. Went through that with RF tho, bleh…

2 Likes

otay i may try them again lol

2 Likes

I just got my Paypal debit card in the mail. I haven’t tried this as of yet, but I am going to load the card with what I need to make my purchases and use that. Hopefully this will be a work around PayPal showing no love to the vaping industry. I know it has to do with the FDA’s severe no love for the vaping industry. I also didn’t choose a back up account linked to the card so when the order is placed the card is empty. :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Let me know how it works for you. I looked at that one earlier but scared that if I would buy nic that they’d close my account.

1 Like

Why don’t you guys just get a debit card from pay pal?
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/cash-card?act=PayPal+Cash+Debit+Card+-+LOL&campaignid=71700000026057482&adgroupid=58700003253743434&adgroup=LOA-TM+-+PayPal+Debit+Card+-+ONLY+(e)&creative=223591528976&kwid=43700025836507009&matchtype=e&network=g&adposition=1t1&target=&device=m&devicemodel=&feeditemid=&loc_physical_ms=9016037&loc_interest_ms=&targetid=kwd-320696941594&utm_source=GOOGLE&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=LOA-TM+-+Paypal+Debit+Card+-+ONLY&utm_term=paypal+debit+card&gclid=CjwKCAiApo3SBRA4EiwAty8i-twK4_tvwvp0IBIGG9hFuz7tLMK4Pqp07pnfx1nUh7w12BUL1yQo3RoCGSQQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CIKng6SRrNgCFQgWAQodzSgEjw

5 Likes

SECURE PAYMENTS
A site you’ve shopped gets hacked and your logins and passwords are
stolen in the data breach? No problem: your credit card info won’t
even be there:

• Shop online without ever giving out your credit card to merchants (yup!)
  • Masked Cards let you pay using new disposable credit cards (like
    Paypal, but better)
  • Auto-fill your real encrypted credit card, billing, and address info
    for fast checkouts, when you choose
  • Charges show up as Abine, Inc. on your statement to protect your
    privacy (that’s what we do)

I am not a spam bot lol Hey every one just popped in :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you!!! :+1:

1 Like

I was using a vanilla reloadable but was unaware that visa vanilla gift cards were still available cause of the patriot act. They’re cheaper to buy as you need vs reload fees and your social isn’t needed.

1 Like

Ahem… Coo coo, coo coo.

2 Likes

Not everyone accepts PayPal???

2 Likes

If you get A PayPal card they do!

2 Likes

@Ken_O_Where @faithsanchez I have placed numerous orders from @BullCityFlavors @Nicotine_River and have had ZERO issues.

4 Likes

Thanks guys!! I just was scared about the whole people stealing my information. I don’t make a whole lot of money so just the thought of the possibility that someone could steal my info scares me.

i thought of it when few months back bank called to say a database had all the info on me needed to make transactions and they ceased my cards. They was no way of knowing how they got the info, which vendor and it dated back 4 mos. i was lucky that the bank stopped it before someone charged out the 15 cents i keep in there but the thought is the same. I use pay-pal when avail but alot of the us vendors dont take it. @Cutlass92 idea w/ paypal card is a great one but is MC and lately noticed more vendors are pissed w/ them.

1 Like

If you’ve used the internet, you’re at risk, period.

1 Like

Heck, if you have a credit card, an SSN, or any electronic record of yourself, you’re at risk. Internet or not.

1 Like

Just got mine and using it on my next purchase.

2 Likes

I use Blur to make one off use temporary masked CC, emails and passwords online. It’s not whether or not you’re vulnerable but what to do if you are compromised. The chance of that happening to me now with blur is in the 256 encryption range… extremely unlikely. It’s so easy to use that everything is auto filled for me in seconds and everything is encrypted thru their servers, double hopping off my VPN to boot. Even if the vendor is compromised they have nothing on me at all to compromise. The app is free for a month trial then it costs 2-4 dollars a month to use. I don’t mind paying for an app that secures my online passwords and backs them up for me across all of my devices and accounts. I have many believe me. In the time it takes me to login to paypal I can create 4-5 masked purchases lol

1 Like