Prime Day!

Prime day is coming up July 11th and 12th
Are there any vaping supplies people are waiting to pick up on sale?
For me I’m on the lookout for a new scale and a label maker to label my bottles.

Is there anything DIY vaping-wise you are looking to pick up on prime day?
What vaping supplies do you pick up on Amazon?

(7-11 day is the 11th too, maybe I should try my hand at a Slurpee liquid.)

8 Likes

Grab some bottles too!!

5 Likes

And just to pile on… It’s also Walmart+ Week :grin:

4 Likes

There’s some cool sticker sites pretty cheap you can pick the emblem or upload from your pics and they can add custom lettering n choose font and color schemes.Great for eliquid bottles etc (all sizes n shapes) I get Vg, Pg, Digital scale, bottles all from Amazon.Or u can get better plug in scales or rechargeabe ones like The Triton if you google digital scales.
I cant afford a custom printer for stickers etc but the few i saw would suffice.Weeman has some cool stickers or signs etc called vinyl something but as soon as u google a topic t pops up on ads all the time now lol.Ai knows me all of a sudden lol

2 Likes

I saw a little label maker that makes 1"x1/2" or 2"x1/2 stickers and print anything you want on them, text photos, symbols ect. it hooks up to a smart phone and you design the labels through their app. It seemed pretty slick for the price ~$30.

I’m still brand new and don’t know what the preferred bottles are these days. I was thinking 10ml bottles for testing and 30mls for flavors I like, but I don’t know what to look for beyond that.

5 Likes

This is the label maker I got on Amazon, I use the 15mm x 50mm labels, works great
https://www.amazon.com/Phomemo-Bluetooth-Smartphone-Organization-Rechargeable/dp/B08HV3MPFD/ref=sr_1_30?keywords=bluetooth%2Blabel%2Bprinter&qid=1688943938&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011&rnid=2470954011&rps=1&sr=8-30&th=1

5 Likes

That was very much like the one I was looking at but even cheaper. I hope it goes on sale, but at that price, either way, it’s hard to go wrong.
Are the labels affordable and easy to find?

4 Likes

It’s on sale right now for $19.99 with deal and coupon, I get the labels from Amazon, just search D30 labels :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks man ive made some progress and uploaded an image and said they could my brand name on it for about 35$ for 50 stickers but would like just 1 sample to make sure the size fits my 60ml bottles.Id hate to order them and be too long or whatever lol .Might be worth the risk tho

2 Likes

We’ll see my brand is “Salvage” and that under water skull is my logo.We’ll see i do have a lot of frustrated friends using over priced disposeables and juuls.Ive made a few sales - Cafe’ Mocha van ice cream, Toasted coconut cheesecake and an easy BB lemon. I hate seeing my friends blowing their money just cuz those things are convenient.I guide them to Oxva Xlims and Xros pod systems etc and spare pods.Trying to help but its not about making money but just covering costs and everybody wins :blush:

2 Likes

I ended up buying one of the D30 printers. you can print a logo on the sticker with. It might work out well for you. I know this response is late (there is only an hour left on Prime Day).
Since the are on A,azon, you could always return it if it doesn’t work out.

4 Likes

I was looking at printers, some expensive some not bad.I already have a logo and name and created a decent one im happy with at an online custom sticker site i might go with that wasn’t bad prices. It doesn’t have to have mgs or ingredients, their mostly going to a small group of local friends ( the ejuice) so no postage for now but if it grows into a bit bigger outfit i will get a printer and some blanks :smiling_face:. These will work for now and ill just write in marker the flavor n strength if need be.

2 Likes

Peanuts always loves prime day!

7 Likes